This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Each His Own...

I guess we all have our own ways of showing our love for Disney.

This is this guys.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

I saw the article earlier. I have been kicked by horses, step on by cows, chased by wild animals, had some spectacular motorcycle crahses,and jumped out of airplanes.

The thought of a tatoo scares me.

Comment

Ok so buying a house near Disneyland is not so crazy, (if I was rich enough I might do that too), but the tats??? All over my body?? That is a bit over the top for my taste!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Well, tattoos can become sort of an addiction for some folks... as can Disneymania. Combine the two and we have trouble... right here in River City...
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I don't envy the ink - I do envy the 2.5 miles away from WDW, though. The ending story was very touching.
          But the tats...
          There are worse things you could have tattooed on your body. At least he can show his grandkids These!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the same guy with Tattoos, but the article I read a few months ago was about a someone who was asked to to not make money off the photos of his Tattoo on his body, because he wanted a particular Characteron his chest.

Sheesh, I have family in law enforcement, which I don't blame them for wanting to escape the troubles of the world. When you see the ugly side of humanity, this is a great way to getaway from reality as the article states.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

"Wives come and go, kids come and go, but Disney is always going to be there for me."

Here Here!!!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'ts better than drugs and alcohol - at least to escape that is!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Oh yeah! The Disney tattoo guy. He has his own website too. http://www.disneytattooguy.com

Rumor has it he recently got a tattoo of Dreamer, the character who stars in the Dream On Silly Dreamer documentary about the end of 2-D animation (www.dreamonsillydreamer.com). If you are that passionate about Disney it seems only fitting.

Isn't he cute?

Personally I have always thought a guy with a Mickey Mouse tattoo would be fun to be with but I'm not sure about this guy. I think he's cool but I would never date someone with so many tattoos.

Comment

I would like ONE disney tattoo, but not a whole body full.........

But everyone I know who has gotten a tattoo gets addicted- a friend of mine has his body covered as well.
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Me ex has flames tattooed for eyebrows.

He didn't have it when we were together.
                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

We were behind the Disney Tattoo Guy in the WDW animation studio last year. It was hard not to stare at all of them-- they were very intricate and he was obviously very dedicated.

Comment

I too have met the tattoo guy in the parks. He's very nice. he takes pride in the fact that he's got permission to have the offical copyrighted versions of the characters. I think he's the only person or one of very few that the company has allowed that privelage. I was amazed at how often he travels to each of the parks. I don't remember the exact figures but I belive he's at some Disney park at least every other week. Considering he lives in Pennsylvania, that's almost more impressive to me than the tats. wish I had that kind of time and money!

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                            I'm not sure if this is the same guy with Tattoos, but the article I read a few months ago was about a someone who was asked to to not make money off the photos of his Tattoo on his body, because he wanted a particular Characteron his chest.

Sheesh, I have family in law enforcement, which I don't blame them for wanting to escape the troubles of the world. When you see the ugly side of humanity, this is a great way to getaway from reality as the article states.
                            Agreed. Or make the ugly side alot more obvious via bad art. It's so ironic to love those characters, then have them executed on your body in a way that reduces Walt's crisp elegant designs to essentially, the level of a blurry black flair pen. Armhair growing out of Jasmine, a mole on the Blue Fairy. Gain 30 pounds and Tinker Bell looks like Dumbo. I just don't get it. Too bad he didn't become obsessed with Tellatubbies.
                            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X