This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dessert Quiz!!!!!

If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose (Sorry, you can only pick one!).

Pick your dessert, then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.

Here are your choices:

1. Angel Food Cake
    2. Brownies
    3. Lemon Meringue Pie
    4. Vanilla cake with Chocolate Icing
    5. Strawberry Short Cake
    6. Chocolate on Chocolate
    7. Ice Cream
    8. Carrot Cake

No, you can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully what your choice will be...............

OK - Now that you've made your choice this is what research says about You...

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE --Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an Excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life. Very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious In making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. Can be very emotional.

6. CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE -- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, Basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you Enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You Tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You Are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm Hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

I am - Lemon Meringue Pie. It's VERY accurate.

Re: The Dessert Quiz!!!!!

3. LEMON MERINGUE --Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an Excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

the psychiatrists is wrong :lmao:

Comment

Wow. I had a hard time choosing between brownies, ice cream or carrot cake. I ultimately chose brownies. It mostly fits although I wouldn't call myself very adventurous. The rest fits though and actually, so do the other 2 for the most part.
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Me:

6. CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE -- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

Yup, that's about right. Especially the sexy part.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Mmmm....tasty!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

Ta Da!

Comment

Oh my... my first thought was chocolate on chocolate!!! Yeah I'd like to THINK that is me but I don't really think so!! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Okay, I picked ice cream and that couldn't be further from the truth for me. I can't stand sports!

I did dither over picking that, chocolate on chocolate or brownies. The other two fit me a lot better.

Comment

Chocolate on Chocolate.

I always love me some hot chocolate on chocolate action.
                  St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You Are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm Hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal fri
                    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Hmm - not sure about the sexy part - but everything else seems to fit pretty closely.

Of course, if there was a cheesecake option, I would have gone for that...
                      She did it!

Comment

I chose brownies - I don't know about the oddball with the sense of humor - but the rest sounds good!
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I had trouble choosing between brownies and chocolate on chocolate, I randomly picked brownies.
                          Amanda
                          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

It was a toss up between lemon meringue pie and carrot cake, and the carrot cake won out:

CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You Are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm Hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

Comment

No cheesecake?

Blasphemers!

Comment

I went with brownies. But I see some problems.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous (OK no problem here), love new ideas (if it ain't broke...etc.), are a champion of underdogs (God I miss that cartoon) and a slayer of dragons (never did well with that video game). When tempers flare up you whip out your saber (don't you know you can get arrested for that?). You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction.(OK, not denying it.) You tend to be very loyal. (Great, what am I a puppy dog?)

Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

Comment

Joanne, yours fits you WAY too good.

Comment

well, I was going to say brownies, but not if they have nuts LOL LOL, then I was going to say vanilla cake with chocolate frosting, BUT then I saw chocolate on chocolate mmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I am a slayer of dragons! haha

this is true though:You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction.
                                      I Gravitate towards anything that Sparkles :clap:

Comment

I chose carrot cake.
                                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X