X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win an Olszewski - Contest Concluded - Winners Announced

MICECHAT MEMBER DRIVE CONTEST:

UPDATE: EVENT HAS CONCLUDED - The winner was BigPigletFan

The MiceChat member who refers the most new members between today and the 1st of December will win an Olszewski miniature of the Central Hub of Disneyland (where MiceChat holds its weekly Sunday meets).

We will ship the item to the winner in plenty of time for you to use it as a holiday gift for the Disney nut in your life (or better yet, keep it for yourself). So give out that www.micechat.com link and tell them to let us know that you referred them! * See event rules below on how this all works.

The Small Print :
    * Event Rules: To be eligible for the contest, you must be 13 years of age or older. For the referral to count, your exact screen name must be listed in the "Referrer" field when the new member registers for the site. Unfortunately, to keep the contest fair, we won't be able to count referrals which come from the same address. Therefore, those who reside with you won't be counted. Also, we won't be able to fix entries after the fact, so please make sure that they know your screen name and enter it correctly the first time around. The person you refer must post at least once during the contest period and can not be a sock puppet of you or anyone else. Ties will be broken by a random drawing. Contest may be changed at any time for any reason and Moderators reserve the right to discount any referrals which they feel are fraudulent or suspect in any way. Members must be advised that creating multiple screen names for yourself is a violation of MiceChat rules and could result in account suspension or termination. Please behave responsibly and act in good faith. Contest will end at 11:59 pm on Friday, December 1st.

If all goes well, we'll do different types of member contests in the future.

Good luck,

-Team MiceChat
    Last edited by Dustysage; 12-06-2006, 03:51 PM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: MiceChat Member Contest - You could win an Olszewski!

Thanks for posting Dusty! I'll be sure to enter this contest!
    Last edited by barfownz; 09-17-2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

For those of you who have never visited the MiceChat crew at a Sunday Meet, look at the photo above. You would find us all just under the trees to Walt's right hand.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Save

Comment

Oh wow... What a great prize!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Great prize....I already have that one! But as I've heard before, it's a GREAT gift! Already working on bringing in more Micechatters!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

gee, if my aunt and mom were not already regestered but if you look at my profile, I have 7 recomendations and about 25 folks from out there in computer land came here cause I did

ok so that does not help :lol: I tried :lmao:

Comment

How can you find out how many people you have referred?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderl View Post
                How can you find out how many people you have referred?
                Click on your name and scroll down to where it says referrals.

My question, how do you get credit for referrals. I could tell someone to go to micechat but how does the credit go to me.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                  Click on your name and scroll down to where it says referrals.

My question, how do you get credit for referrals. I could tell someone to go to micechat but how does the credit go to me.
                  When they sign up, they have the opportunity to enter in the person who referred them, if someone did.
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Again I ask if it'd be possible to see the names of the people who put you as a referral? 'cuz I still have a mystery one.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Each member can see how many total referrals they have, but we do not have the ability to show you names at this time.

The good news is that it is VERY easy for a new member to list who referred them. In fact, the new member registration process has a box that requests this information.

Save

Comment

so are we going by the referels in own profile? ohhh baby I have 7

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                          so are we going by the referels in own profile? ohhh baby I have 7
                          The referred member needs to have signed up during the contest for it to count, I believe-

Originally posted by DustySage
                          The MiceChat member who refers the most new members between today and the 1st of December will win
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Karla, it's only referrals that have signed up between Sept. 17th and Dec. 1st. If any of your seven they will unfortunately not be included in the contest.

^ TinkPink beat me to it...I"m a slow reader apparently...

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink View Post
                              The referred member needs to have signed up during the contest for it to count, I believe-
                              I know,
                              thats the pits but I do not know anyone else :lol: this is cool to win.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                I I do not know anyone else :lol:
                                I don't believe that. You seem to know EVERYONE.

Save

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post

^ TinkPink beat me to it...I"m a slow reader apparently...
                                  Nah- I'm just FAST!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                                    I don't believe that. You seem to know EVERYONE.
                                    na just here :lmao: no one likes me round these parts :lol:

Comment

My college is connected to one huge wireless connection, does that mean its all one IP address or is that by seperate computers?
                                      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        My college is connected to one huge wireless connection, does that mean its all one IP address or is that by seperate computers?
                                        The ones that count are when someone signs up for a new account and when they register they put your user name as the referrer. And they had to have registered between the dates stated earlier in this thread.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X