X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Ultimate Loser 20K!!!!

:lmao:

Oh...my...gosh.... I cannot believe I did this.... I seriously had to walk away from the computer for a few minutes... really... I actually got a bit light headed at the thought of having so freaking many posts!!!!!!

But as I’ve said before... its not about the post count. Its been a long time since that as been a consideration of mine. Its about coming in here and spending time, so much time that you start to really get to know people and become friends with them. You come in here and find friends you enjoy hanging out with, and no matter if you’ve had a bad day or a good day you know you can come in here and find someone to share not just Disney, but other things as well. You exchange email... you exchange phone numbers... you travel great distances just to meet up and spend time with new found friends!

Its about the fun, its about the friendship, its about connecting with people from all over the world, all walks of life and all ages that start with a love of Disney and grow from there.

And THATS why I’m where I am today! I say I’m just going to peek in for a minute, but then there will be people I know and enjoy chatting with, and the next thing you know hours pass and I’m having such a good time and laughing so much I don’t realize how long I’ve been sitting at the computer!!

None of it would of been possible without MiceAge begating MiceChat... all the admins... all the mods... the RCMC, the DMCA the Belles and every other single person around here who has inspired me, enlightened me, encouraged me, and yes... even annoyed me because that in turn prompted me to think and stretch my mind....you are all a part of this monumentous occasion and I truely thank you all for putting up with me!!!

Am I going to slow down, retire, sit on my laurals now??

Not bloody likely.......

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: 20,000 Posts by Penguinsoda

Originally posted by Speedway
      Asset? Monorail Man is praying for her to move to MousePad with all the bandwith her posts take up!
      Have I told you lately how damn cute you are??

:lmao: Lordy I love you guys... otherwise I would still only have maybe 237 posts by now!!! Eh... you could merge the threads... I don't think Barbara would mind!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

None of this would have ben possable if it were not for my late night spamathon in march of 05... it was I who am the orignal 1,000 looser.. and it was coined because of me...

now we got 20,000 which is off the charts... why you must take up a hard drive for all your posts...

Infact.. I have a title for 20k..

"Looser under Sea!"

Comment

YAY FOR PENGIN SODA!!!!!

:bow: :yea: :bow: :yea: :bow: :yea: :bow: :yea: :bow: :yea: :bow:

Comment

loser under the sea is perfect for a penguin

Orlando doing good
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
            Princess of Randomness

Comment

YAY FOR PENGY!!!! :clap: :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

(Plays marching music and all the penguins gather round, tapping their toes and singing )

Hooray! Hooray!
                Today is the day!
                Penguinsoda is the biggest loser. . . .
                In Micechat, this dayyyyyyyy! Hooray!

Congratulations! Keep on Keepin' on!
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Pengy...you have attained such levels of loserhood that your name is sure to go down in the anals.....(anals?:blink of Micechat for all time. Stories will be told, songs will be sung. The largest Penguin that ever walked the earth.....er....that is to say you're the largest....um.... no....I meant biggest ....incomprehensible the way you...have acheived such a high amount of posts. One would think that all you do all day is post on Micechat! At any rate, congratulations on your outstanding acheivement!!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
                  Last edited by Mac Daddy; 09-18-2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Micechats biggest loser!!! :thumbup:

Now watch, in a week, she'll have 30,000! There's no stopping a penguin on a mission .

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                      Congrats!! Such an achievement. And you have a real life too! You've mastered multi-tasking!
                      Boy do I have you guys fooled!!! :lmao:

Comment

i still remember pengy posting this from just a little while ago...at that point i was actually ahead of her in post count

Its Loser migitmouse88... the official term is Loser.... Club33 has the "official" list of what you are at what postings... I remember 5000 you become a god. Heck, I can't even hit 1000, I've still got 600!

Comment

Congrats Pengy! It's always fun posting with ya
                          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Yay! Congrats!
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Pengy, you better be as talkative in disneyland as you are here :lmao: or your in trouble!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                Pengy, you better be as talkative in disneyland as you are here :lmao: or your in trouble!! :lol:
                                Uh oh.... say did I tell you guys how quiet, shy and reserved I am in real life??????

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                                  Uh oh.... say did I tell you guys how quiet, shy and reserved I am in real life??????
                                  as tui says" I will punch you"

:lmao: please, Scubabe is quiet and reserved, Loriebeth is quiet and reserved, matt and his bride are quiet and reserved. No way an I going to carry on a full conversation with 4 people, I will be mentally drained!!

Comment

I have a feeling that when you all meet on your upcoming Disneyland vacation together, there's going to be an awful lot of "noisy quiet".
                                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X