This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2.49 a gallon for regular in Orange County, California

If you are in the Buena Park area, the EZ Gas on the corner of Orangethorpe and Valley View offers it, and no extra charge for use of credit cards.

The second best price is $2.57 currently....

http://www.orangecountygasprices.com/
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: $2.49 a gallon for regular in Orange County, California

Dayum Im paying 2.63 on base.

Comment

OMG that is good since I was there in June. Gas here in Washington is about 2.59.

As I look over what I typed above, I get sad. I remember when we used to say "wow! $1.99 is good!"

Ta Da!

Comment

It was $2.14 here yesterday.
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink View Post
          where is here? That is the lowest I've heard of it.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
            Speaking of which where are you CA or WA?

Comment

$2.67 is the lowest here in Redlands
              "Tonight I wash my hands of you
              You set the bar I could not live up to
              Tonight the light is breaking through
              So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
              Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny View Post
                Speaking of which where are you CA or WA?
                Ha both! Naw just kidding. I'm driving to California in 8 days *points to siggy* as of right now, I'm in Washington.

Ta Da!

Comment

Today here near Atlanta it is as low as $2.15 and last weekend a few stations about 30 miles away decided to sell at $1.50 for a day. As you could imagine the traffic around the stations were a nightmare according to the news.
                  Originally posted by aashee
                  We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

wow!! 1.50 round here its 2.59

Comment

You Minnesota people just HAVE to rub it in don't you????

Yeah, I'm not going to get excited about gas prices dropping. They'll be right back up after the November elections.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                        Minneapolis.
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

We're down to $2.21 in North Carolina!!!!!
                          Katie :yea:
                          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                            You Minnesota people just HAVE to rub it in don't you????

Yeah, I'm not going to get excited about gas prices dropping. They'll be right back up after the November elections.
                            in the mean time I am getting excited. after all its down where people can afford it better. so yeah excitement until november woooooo hooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                              in the mean time I am getting excited. after all its down where people can afford it better. so yeah excitement until november woooooo hooooooo
                              So far gas prices around here have dropped about $0.30 a gallon. An extra $4 a week isn't cause for celebration in my book.

Now if gas prices dropped to $1.50/gal that would put an extra $25 in my pocket per week. THAT I could get excited about.

But a couple of dollars. Meh.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                                So far gas prices around here have dropped about $0.30 a gallon. An extra $4 a week isn't cause for celebration in my book.

Now if gas prices dropped to $1.50/gal that would put an extra $25 in my pocket per week. THAT I could get excited about.

But a couple of dollars. Meh.
                                yeah well in my book 4.00 is cause for me to celebrate and I shall !! Woooooo hooooooo

Comment

^^ me too. That is an extra $4 that goes in my tank...later.
                                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I used to get gasoline for like 89 cents to 95 cents a gallon 'way back when'. When? The late 1980's. The mid to upper $3 range was killing me since I drive a gas hog of a car.

My thought is that in todays day and age, $1.99 or $2 a gallon isn't completely insane. Course, less would be great, but considering the cost of living today versus the 1980's and the inflation and such, $2 seems affordable....and much better than $3.75.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                                      ^^ me too. That is an extra $4 that goes in my tank...later.
                                      or for lunch, candy bars, coffee, or for the drive inn here. Yeah I am going to get happy, heck yeah! well th fact is I get happy easy. :lol:

Comment

Last time I filled up my tank on the 8th of this month (and I was on fumes, 14 gallons) I paid a little over $40. Unfortunately, I have to use at least 91 for my MINI. I'm very happy over the prices lately. I'm pretty low on gas now. So at least I made my full tank of gas last me two weeks!
                                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X