Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karla's dating service. where you might meet Mr, or Miss right!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Karla's dating service. where you might meet Mr, or Miss right!!

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Tui's left a trail of broken hearts from here to Elk Grove to Texas to Montana
    What can I say, I'm a heartbreaker...

Pat Benatar even wrote a song about me.
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 09-26-2006, 04:43 PM.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post

What can I say, I'm a heartbreaker...

Pat Benatar even wrote a song about me.

Yea and Led Zeppelin too. What can I say Tui, I like the way you're put together. What's say you and I get together a little later......some chicken, maybe some sex. Oh, there's that stapler <reach's over and rubs hand across Tui's crotchal region> Oops, sorry about that, whammy.
      I find it hard
      It's hard to find
      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
        It's the line he used on me, and then he broke my heart. Threw me away like an empty jello shot container. That Tui he's bad, he's a rebel and a heartbreaker. Watch out fair Stinkerbell, Tui's left a trail of broken hearts from here to Elk Grove to Texas to Montana
        I heard he was, I am shocked and apalled. but again who can resist this charmer?

he even has heart breaker tatoo'd on his arm, and to think many a girl has lost her womanhood over such a man "swoon"

because there are Pubes in this picture it has been removed
        Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 09-26-2006, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer View Post
          Yea and Led Zeppelin too. What can I say Tui, I like the way you're put together. What's say you and I get together a little later......some chicken, maybe some sex. Oh, there's that stapler <reach's over and rubs hand across Tui's crotchal region> Oops, sorry about that, whammy.
          You know LB, there's one thing I've been wondering about for awhile now....

What in the hell's diversity?
          What an idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
            I heard he was, I am shocked and apalled. but again who can resist this charmer?

he even has heart breaker tatoo'd on his arm, and to think many a girl has lost her womanhood over such a man "swoon"
            Is that a male prostitute?
            Last edited by dsnylndmom; 09-26-2006, 04:44 PM. Reason: Took out "pube" picture ;)
            I find it hard
            It's hard to find

Comment

Um, Karla, you know I'm no prude, but seriously... a picture with pubic hair clearly visible just isn't appropriate for the board!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

You know LB, there's one thing I've been wondering about for awhile now....

What in the hell's diversity?
                I believe diversity is an old old wooden ship used during the civil war era.
                I find it hard
                It's hard to find

Comment

there is pubic hair?? where??

Comment

isn;t that guy sitting at a desk? is there really pubic hair OMG now you know I would never post anything bad!!!

Comment

I believe diversity is an old old wooden ship used during the civil war era.
                      Really?

I thought you were kidding! I thought it was a joke! I even wrote it down in my diary - Lightbeer had a very funny joke today! I laughed about it later that night!
                      What an idiot....

Comment

isn;t that guy sitting at a desk? is there really pubic hair OMG now you know I would never post anything bad!!!
                        I'm concerned about where his hand is.
                        What an idiot....

Comment

:lmao: pubes
                          I find it hard
                          It's hard to find

Comment

Yeah, seriously, the area between the navel and the desk. Pubes. I was surprised you posted it!

Comment

:lmao: pubes
                              Is it bad that this just made me :lol:
                              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I'm concerned about where his hand is.
                                And now, I'm concerned about where your hand is. :unsure:
                                I find it hard
                                It's hard to find

Comment

OMG if it is please forgive me! now you all know I would nbever post bad stuff! Mods if there is pubs please know I did not see any and if you like delete!!!

:lol:

Comment

wow...Karla...your an all around helpful gal...lol

Comment

And now, I'm concerned about where your hand is. :unsure:
                                      Washing my eyes.
                                      What an idiot....

Comment

OMG if it is please forgive me! now you all know I would nbever post bad stuff! Mods if there is pubs please know I did not see any and if you like delete!!!

:lol:
                                        Oh, I think we all know you wouldn't post something like that on purpose!

Um, do you suppose the Mods realized they'd need to be pube checking pictures when they signed up for their job???? :lmao:

Comment

• Re: Karla's dating service. where you might meet Mr, or Miss right!!

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X