Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Too much testosterone kills brain cells'...well that answers THAT question...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StitchTT6
    replied
    Re: 'Too much testosterone kills brain cells'...well that answers THAT question...

:lol:
    Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
    Yeah I can see it with some of you guys.... always though most men thought with the wrong head any ways, no brains there, just a lot of spouting off :lmao:

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    replied
    Re: 'Too much testosterone kills brain cells'...well that answers THAT question...

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
    Use it as you will. I'm happy to play the straight man*.

*Pun intended.
    :lmao:

Leave a comment:

• Cheshirepixie
    replied

It explains a lot.

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I... could...so.... use that in a very...... naughty manner.....

But I won't...

This time......

But those who know me well enough..... can read my mind... :evil:
    Use it as you will. I'm happy to play the straight man*.

*Pun intended.

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    replied

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
    I don' get it.
    I... could...so.... use that in a very...... naughty manner.....

But I won't...

This time......

But those who know me well enough..... can read my mind... :evil:

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied

I don' get it.

Leave a comment:

• Jessicalover
    replied

Druggas -That's why I have so much sex. I like to keep my testosterone level on the low side.
    Always knew sex was good for you. Never knew you might be saving brain though.:lol:
    Last edited by Jessicalover; 09-28-2006, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
    That's why I have so much sex. I like to keep my testosterone level on the low side.
    good answer!!~!

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Yeah I can see it with some of you guys.... always though most men thought with the wrong head any ways, no brains there, just a lot of spouting off :lmao:

Leave a comment:

• Druggas
    replied

That's why I have so much sex. I like to keep my testosterone level on the low side.

Leave a comment:

• 'Too much testosterone kills brain cells'...well that answers THAT question...

Too much testosterone kills brain cells

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/09/27...eut/index.html

Too much testosterone can kill brain cells, researchers say, in a finding that may help explain why steroid abuse can cause behavior changes such as aggressiveness and suicidal tendencies.
    Tests on brain cells in lab dishes showed that while a little of the male hormone is good, too much of it causes cells to self-destruct in a process similar to that seen in brain illnesses such as Alzheimer's.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X