Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Fox and the hound

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fox and the hound

    I was just looking at the future release DVDs and in December they are releasing Fox and the Hound TWO!!!!!! I just LOVE Todd and Copper!!!:yea:

    http://www.keyframeonline.com/Animat...e_Hound_2/490/
    Last edited by tassie; 09-29-2006, 02:32 AM.


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

  • #2
    Re: Fox and the hound

    There was a second one?
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fox and the hound

      Not to pooh on your excitement, tassie, but I really don't like all these Disney sequels! They depress me and they're always bad movies. Unless Corey Feldman is little again to do Copper's voice, I don't want to hear it.

      The Fox and the Hound was my favorite movie when I was little and my favorite guilty pleasure video in college. I could watch it again and again and still well up during "The Best of Friends."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fox and the hound

        "cause I'm a hound dog".... woooooooo...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fox and the hound

          Originally posted by micksgal View Post
          "cause I'm a hound dog".... woooooooo...
          :love: Love me some little Copper!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Fox and the hound

            Another sequel? Ugh...
            What an idiot....

            Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Fox and the hound

              Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
              Not to pooh on your excitement, tassie, but I really don't like all these Disney sequels! They depress me and they're always bad movies. Unless Corey Feldman is little again to do Copper's voice, I don't want to hear it.

              The Fox and the Hound was my favorite movie when I was little and my favorite guilty pleasure video in college. I could watch it again and again and still well up during "The Best of Friends."
              Did you know it's the 25th anniversary of the Fox and the Hound??

              I found this clip for number 2 on you tube
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Xxr4JnF60&search=


              Brother Bear 2 is awesome!

              I also see that they are making
              Cinderella 3
              Peter Pan 3 AND
              The Little Mermaid 3


              Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
              Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

              "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

              Charles M. Schulz
              Originally Posted by MWalton
              :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Fox and the hound

                Originally posted by tassie View Post
                Did you know it's the 25th anniversary of the Fox and the Hound??

                I found this clip for number 2 on you tube
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Xxr4JnF60&search=


                Brother Bear 2 is awesome!

                I also see that they are making
                Cinderella 3
                Peter Pan 3 AND
                The Little Mermaid 3
                I really think you are the only Disney fan that enjoys these things...

                As for me, I curse whoever decided to cheapen Disney's name with these low quality, make 'em 'cause you know someone's going to buy 'em, rip off the classics, sequels.

                :thumbdown

                Greedy bastards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Fox and the hound

                  uuummmmmmm
                  the only one I SAID I liked was Brother bear 2 and it's great!


                  Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                  Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                  "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                  Charles M. Schulz
                  Originally Posted by MWalton
                  :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Fox and the hound

                    I'm glad, SOMEBODY likes them. I guess...

                    To each his/her own.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Fox and the hound

                      I think I'm gonna be sick.

                      Fox and the Hound is my all-time fave Disney movie (I know the whole thing by heart). I can't believe they bastardized it with yet another sequel. Yet my curiousity will get the better of me and I'll end up renting it because I adore Tod and Copper.

                      Did you know it's the 25th anniversary of the Fox and the Hound??
                      I sure did. I'm not a pin collector really but I couldn't pass up the 25th anniversary pin when I saw it last month.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Fox and the hound

                        Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        I think I'm gonna be sick.

                        Fox and the Hound is my all-time fave Disney movie (I know the whole thing by heart). I can't believe they bastardized it with yet another sequel. Yet my curiousity will get the better of me and I'll end up renting it because I adore Tod and Copper.


                        I sure did. I'm not a pin collector really but I couldn't pass up the 25th anniversary pin when I saw it last month.
                        I see they are releasing a 25th DVD!!


                        Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                        Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                        "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                        Charles M. Schulz
                        Originally Posted by MWalton
                        :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Fox and the hound

                          I got free tattoos from DL for the 25th anniversary dvd release lol. It was really random. I have only seen Fox and the Hound when I was really small I don't own it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Fox and the hound

                            Yeah, I got Little Mermaid tats too!!

                            SO EXITED for this! Fox and Hound is one of my most favorites!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Fox and the hound

                              Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                              Not to pooh on your excitement, tassie, but I really don't like all these Disney sequels! They depress me and they're always bad movies. Unless Corey Feldman is little again to do Copper's voice, I don't want to hear it.

                              The Fox and the Hound was my favorite movie when I was little and my favorite guilty pleasure video in college. I could watch it again and again and still well up during "The Best of Friends."
                              Corey Feldman did his voice?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X