X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penguinsoda
    replied
    Re: Closing Day

Exactly!! Once everything is finalized and you are handed the keys and walk into the place the first time... pure joy and happiness!!! It will take some time to get everything together once you move it, but even before you totally finish unpacking, take some time for yourself and do something nice for yourself!! It will help take a bit of the stress away!

Leave a comment:

• Mouse princess
    replied
    Re: Closing Day

Don't cry-you will feel such a relief after the last page is signed and the house is all yours. It will be a long day- but in the end it is all worth it. Lots of luck!!

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    started a topic Closing Day

Closing Day

I should be excited.

Instead I am exhausted beyond reason, insomnia has kicked in and I am barely awake. Excitment is not something I am capable of.

My first real smile today came not because I am closing on my first home- but because a good friend of mine told me she is pregnant. How wonderful. Their first baby- her husband's b-day is tomorrow- what a b-day present. She will tell him tomorrow- wish I could see his face.

People keep giving me last minute tips and advice- most of it makes me freak out. How will I recognize if something goes wrong at the closing? I wouldn't! I am very dependant on my Realtor and my loan guy- and I feel a little lost.

It's almost 8am- I leave in 4 hours and 30 minutes and not long after that I will own my home. I still have some packing to do and my kids still refuse to take this packing thing seriously-:bang: the mess they keep making in their rooms. AUGH!

I should be excited- but all I want to do is sleep or cry.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X