This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alleged Burglar Does Laundry, Gets Pizza

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) -- A burglar who made himself at home after a break-in overstayed his visit, police said.
    Larcellus Angelo Scott, 23, had ordered a pizza and was doing a load of laundry Wednesday when Denise Bealessio returned home from work.
    Bealessio, 51, arrived just as the pizza did. She turned the delivery driver away and was met inside the door by Scott.
    Scott attacked, but Bealessio was able to escape unharmed. A neighbor called police, who found Scott rummaging through Bealessio's purse. He had written one of Bealessio's checks to pay for the pizza.
    AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC_addPair("SECTION", "STRANGE")AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC("http://te.ap.org/tte/blank.gif", "1.0")
    He was arrested on suspicion of burglary, robbery and forgery and was being held Friday in Kern County Jail in lieu of $85,000 bail.
    Scott used to live next door, Bealessio said.

side note.......
    where do I post news threads? i tried to do it in the news forum and it will not let me

Re: Alleged Burglar Does Laundry, Gets Pizza

He should have been forced to pay for the pizza too.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Comment

^ I agree

Disneyland Visits - 264
      DCA Visits - 52
      and counting...

Comment

Hangin's too good for him!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Funny thing about Kern County Karla, is their police cars(Look at picture) :lmao:.

Comment

$$$85,000???? For a pizza and laundry??? Are you kidding??? That's sad...he should sell drugs..he'd have less bail.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X