Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Symphony Bar Fudge

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Symphony Bar Fudge

    I made this last night - took 20 minutes and was so easy - oh, and yummy

    5 Cups Sugar
    1 Cup Butter
    1 Regular can of Evaporated Milk

    Melt on stove and bring to a boil - once boiling reduce to medium heat and continue to boil for 7 minutes. Continually stir while boiling.

    Remove from heat and add:

    1 king size Symphony Bar

    1 Bag Milk Chocolate Chips

    7 oz. Jar of Marshmallow Creme

    2 tsp. Vanilla

    Mix until completely melted. Pour into greased pan.

    Let cool.
    Last edited by BFJen; 10-04-2006, 07:21 AM.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  • #2
    Re: Symphony Bar Fudge

    That sounds delicious!!
    Mark

    Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
    http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Symphony Bar Fudge

      Yikes! I'd be curious to see the grams of sugar and fat a batch of that contains.
      "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Symphony Bar Fudge

        Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
        Yikes! I'd be curious to see the grams of sugar and fat a batch of that contains.
        :lmao: Who cares!!!! We're women, we're hormonal we don't care about no stinkin' sugar or fat!!! Just bring on the chocoate!!!!




        Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


        Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Symphony Bar Fudge

          Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          I made this last night - took 20 minutes and was so easy - oh, and yummy

          5 Cups Sugar
          1 Cup Butter
          1 Regular can of Evaporated Milk

          Melt on stove and bring to a boil - once boiling reduce to medium heat and continue to boil for 7 minutes. Continually stir while boiling.

          Remove from heat and add:

          1 king size Symphony Bar

          1 Bag Milk Chocolate Chips

          7 oz. Jar of Marshmallow Creme

          2 tsp. Vanilla

          Mix until completely melted. Pour into greased pan.

          Let cool.

          Jen,

          This recipe looks wonderful! You are going to be my daughter's favorite person! She loves symphony bars! Thank you so much for sharing! You are a wealth of recipes!

          MeiMei
          Boo!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Symphony Bar Fudge

            Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            :lmao: Who cares!!!! We're women, we're hormonal we don't care about no stinkin' sugar or fat!!! Just bring on the chocoate!!!!
            Thanks for the reprimand. I'll sit here quietly now munching celery and carrot sticks.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X