This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want to tour a real haunted house?

Oh my gosh this sounds so cool! Me and my friends have gotten on video many wierd things. Actually a documentary with all this is coming out on youtube (i'll post it on MC) in about a week. If my dads up to it we may join you for the tour!

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
      So is all their stuff fake?????? I tripped out on their Queen Mary special.
      I'm down in Shoreline by the Queen Mary all the time since I live so close but I haven't been on the ghost tour yet.
      Have you worked on the Queen Mary at all? What about the little town Bodie up my Mammoth mountain???

A lot of what you see on that show is for pure sensationalism. The first time we worked with them was on Alcatraz. There we were introduced to 'floppy'. 'Floppy' is the guy who says he's a medium and channels the spirits into him. He earned this nickname after we saw him try to 'channel' a spirit. After throwing himself around like a rag doll and acting like he was having a sezure, he said he had successfully summoned a spirit. He couldn't answer anything specific about the spirit though, so that didn't really add to his credability. Later on one of the cast members said they felt like they felt like they were pushed. That was the only thing that happened on that investigation, yet the BBC really hyped that scene up.

The next time we worked with them was down at the Brookdale Lodge near Santa Cruz, CA. We went into the oldest part of the lodge which was around when the the area was just a logging camp, and again floppy went into his act. This time though he said he had summoned the spirit of Joan Crawford. All I could think was WTF?!?!?!?! After he did his spiel, they asked if anyone had any questions for Joan. I said 'yes. Joan Crawford was your stage name. What's your real name and where in New York were you from'? As soon as I asked the question, Joan Crawford was gone and another 'entity' was there. Fake? You make the call.

The last time we worked with them was last year down in LA. We went did a investigation at the tomb for Valentino. I was unable to go but my co-investigators told me what happened. They set up recording equipment (both audio and video) around and in the tomb, and then held the seance down the way from it. Doing a seance in the middle of a graveyard. Great idea. Anycase, after the seance was over they went back to get the equipment and found several small rocks had mysteriously appeared on his tomb. To them this was proof that the tomb was haunted. They reviewed the tapes later that night and found that while the rocks were 'manifesting' themselves in the tomb, the rocks were coming in at a lob, and there was a very human shadow in several of the pictures, making the motion of tossing something into the tomb. Reviewing the tapes of the seance, everyone was accounted for.... except the producer of the show who was strangely missing.

Yah. Most Haunted and Haunted Famous do stage their 'hauntings'

I'd love to check out Bodie, but it's a landmark now so you can't be near it overnight. There is so much red tape involved in trying to do a investigation on land that's designated as a 'landmark' that in the end it's not worth it.

The last time I was on the QM, was back in the late 70's. I'd love to do a investigation on it, but the prices that they charge to do stuff like this are quite pricey.
      Last edited by OogieBoogie; 10-05-2006, 11:03 PM.
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Oogie, whenever I make it to California you are taking me ghost hunting. Just wanted you to know that.
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
          Oogie, whenever I make it to California you are taking me ghost hunting. Just wanted you to know that.
          Come on out.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

One day my friend, one day.
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Cool! I live in San Jose...in the Almaden Valley...so maybe my friends and I will go!
              *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                The house is very active and everyone who has taken the tour has loved it.
                Active meaning..lots of strange phenomenon(sp?) More about this below.....

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                The recording is on our website. ghost-trackers.org. Here's the link: http://ghost-trackers.org/evp.htm

Ok, I listened to the clip and well, to be all honest I'm not a believer. Not one little bit. BUT I would never put anyone else down for believing. I guess, with me I would have to see it to believe it. I really don't believe the clip...there were a bunch of people talking and it just sounds like someone was saying "get out" to the fact that they were talking about black smoke or something coming out of the floor?

I would have to see if for myself to believe and I have been in situations, seances and such, and nothing happened. Maybe we were doing it wrong or something but nothing happened. But whatever floats your boat. I happen to like Winchester House. I've been there once and thought it was magnificent.

Ta Da!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X