This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to tour a real haunted house?

Every year in October, my group (Ghost Trackers) gives tours through the Grant Ranch House at Grant Park on Mt Hamilton in Santa Clara / San Jose. This year we will be giving the tours on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th from 7pm til 11pm. The house is very active and everyone who has taken the tour has loved it. I hope some of you locals can make it out for it.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Want to tour a real haunted house?

The Winchester Mystery House is the hounted one and i'm going to the night time flahs light tour...!

Comment

If you can arrange for a private jet to get me, Ill go.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
        The Winchester Mystery House is the hounted one and i'm going to the night time flahs light tour...!
        Winchester House is over rated. In all the years we've been going there, we've only gotten 1 paranormal event happen. We were doing a radio show a few years back and in the middle of the show, a old womans voice is heard saying 'Get Out'. There was no old woman there though.. at least none that were alive.

Comment

I would go, but I'm too far.
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
            Every year in October, my group (Ghost Trackers) gives tours through the Grant Ranch House at Grant Park on Mt Hamilton in Santa Clara / San Jose. This year we will be giving the tours on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th from 7pm til 11pm. The house is very active and everyone who has taken the tour has loved it. I hope some of you locals can make it out for it.
            Cool! I'll tell my husband about it and see if we can go. Is it all right to bring my 15 year old son too?

Comment

The recording is on our website. ghost-trackers.org. Here's the link: http://ghost-trackers.org/evp.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                Cool! I'll tell my husband about it and see if we can go. Is it all right to bring my 15 year old son too?
                It's for all ages. And we make a point not to try to scare people, so don't expect people hiding behind doors or anything.

Comment

I wish I could go Oogie . But I also hope you guys can come down to Louisville sometime soon, after I have my car, and possibly we could meet up .

Comment

The recording is on our website. ghost-trackers.org. Here's the link: http://ghost-trackers.org/evp.htm
                    Awesome. that gave me the chills.

for the record-i wasnt saying i dont believe oogie. because i do.
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

That was awesome, I would believe it.
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                        I'm sorry, but I believe that Oogie is an honest man and wouldn't lie to us. We can not say that the occurance was B.S. because we were never there to experience it first hand. I have heard some of the EVP's Oogies group had caught at the mansion and they are very interesting.

Oogie, is that the EVP you posted on your website? The one of the woman saying 'Get Out!'?
                        Yep. Unfortunatly the guy who usually does our site is a little behind right now, so not everything we'd like to be on there is up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                          Awesome. that gave me the chills.

for the record-i wasnt saying i dont believe oogie. because i do.
                          I didn't take it like that at all.

Comment

I would like to think that I would possibly be able to attempt to go into Waverly with you all at night, but I don't know if I would be able to handle it. But regardless, if you guys do happen to come through KY. when I have my car, I hope that we can schedule some sort of get together, even if the time we have to hang out is very limited. It would still be nice to meet ya .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                              I wish I could go Oogie . But I also hope you guys can come down to Louisville sometime soon, after I have my car, and possibly we could meet up .
                              If I ever get back to that area, I will definatly let you know. At the present time, we are looking at doing some more filming in the spring with the company that did our DVD's at Pearl Harbor, Tombstone, and Virginia City. Currently we are concidering going back to Tombstone or head even further east and do Gettysburg.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X