Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    So I picked up one of the Tide to Go sticks a week or so ago, but hadn't tried it until today. Then at lunch I spilled soup on the front of my favorite shirt. I remembered the Tide stick and put it on the stain, and Oh. My. God. It's like the stain was never there! I'm so impressed by this product!!!

    I need one for my purse, and the car, and the backpack I take to Disneyland, and my daughter's school bag, and.....

    Yeah, I like it a lot. Just had to spread the word.

    Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  • #2
    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    I need to get one. Seriously. Im a messy eater sometimes, and so are my kids. Maybe cross post this in the parents group?
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

      I discovered this thing last year when they came out. Amazing! I had a couple of very stubborn stains and it worked like a charm. It took a few rubs, but when you don't have a washer near by nor the time it's great!
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

        Cool to hear. I may have to get this. I have some stains in some shirts that won't come out ... and I want to take them to WDW. Hope it works on older stains.

        Another really good product that came out lately is the Dawn Direct Foam dish soap. It works AWESOME.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

          So Kelly Ripa is right?

          Of course I'll be trying it, I just can't stand her and those silly commercials. I don't know how her husband stays married to her.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

            Originally posted by claribella View Post
            So Kelly Ripa is right?

            Of course I'll be trying it, I just can't stand her and those silly commercials. I don't know how her husband stays married to her.
            I actually met Kelly last month in New York. She's a friend of my boss. She's a very nice person, and so is her husband.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


            Originally posted by Mouse princess
            Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

              Originally posted by claribella View Post
              So Kelly Ripa is right?
              Unfortunately, yes. It works just like in the commercials.

              I'm sure she's a lovely person, but she's so skinny, and she's had so much plastic surgery she looks like a kewpie doll head on a stick. She used to be so pretty, she's just ruined herself.

              Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

              Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                Cool to hear. I may have to get this. I have some stains in some shirts that won't come out ... and I want to take them to WDW. Hope it works on older stains.
                Just keep in mind it's not really made for older stains, it's more for the "oopps I just dropped some pizaa sauce on my white shirt" kinda thing. But I do recommend trying it, you'll only be out like $3 and it's good to have around with kids and lighter clothing when out and about in the parks and such.
                "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                You set the bar I could not live up to
                Tonight the light is breaking through
                So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                Zebrahead

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                  Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                  Unfortunately, yes. It works just like in the commercials.

                  I'm sure she's a lovely person, but she's so skinny, and she's had so much plastic surgery she looks like a kewpie doll head on a stick. She used to be so pretty, she's just ruined herself.
                  Yah - I wasn't talking about how she looked. She was just a very friendly, nice person.
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


                  Originally posted by Mouse princess
                  Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                    I carry Shout wipes around for messy eating. They work great, too.
                    Mike


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                      Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                      So I picked up one of the Tide to Go sticks a week or so ago, but hadn't tried it until today. Then at lunch I spilled soup on the front of my favorite shirt. I remembered the Tide stick and put it on the stain, and Oh. My. God. It's like the stain was never there! I'm so impressed by this product!!!

                      I need one for my purse, and the car, and the backpack I take to Disneyland, and my daughter's school bag, and.....

                      Yeah, I like it a lot. Just had to spread the word.
                      I can see FPM holding his head in his hands now....LOL Good to know Amber, I'll have to pick some up too.
                      Katie :yea:
                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!








                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                        Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                        I carry Shout wipes around for messy eating. They work great, too.
                        Those do work great. I was once able to remove copier toner powder from a lavendar colored suit with Shout wipes.

                        I like the fact that with the Tide pen, you don't have to touch the cleaning solution. That's pretty nifty!

                        Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                        Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                          Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                          I carry Shout wipes around for messy eating. They work great, too.
                          I heard these wipes work better than the Tide pen. I've only used the pen, and sadly, I disagree with you guys. The two times I used it, it didn't get out the "fresh" stains I had. Both were tomato-related: Manwhich sauce, spaghetti sauce. Luckily they did disappear when I washed the clothes in the washing machine, but they didn't clear up with the pen.
                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                            Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                            So I picked up one of the Tide to Go sticks a week or so ago, but hadn't tried it until today. Then at lunch I spilled soup on the front of my favorite shirt. I remembered the Tide stick and put it on the stain, and Oh. My. God. It's like the stain was never there! I'm so impressed by this product!!!

                            I need one for my purse, and the car, and the backpack I take to Disneyland, and my daughter's school bag, and.....

                            Yeah, I like it a lot. Just had to spread the word.
                            I tried it on a fresh red sauce (salsa) stain, all it did was spread it out and fade it to light pink.But I bet it works for lighter stains.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

                              For olderstains try regular shout (i like the kind w/the bristle brush). The wipes are nifty too!!

                              I LOVE to tide pen but it doen't get out every stain... It does help though. It did get out a tomato based stain for me (of course that happened on my last bite!) but the shirt was navy blue, so maybe that's why. I do love it.
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...


                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X