X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Help with Romantic plans

Well I picked up her ring today. Now I just have to ask her. Wish me luck
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!
    :love: :lol:

Comment

My suggestion is keep is simple. Good luck!

Comment

well folks I did it. I asked her. we went for a walk around the lake where we first meet. the sun was going down. we walked off to this little side garden. as we sat there she was admiring the flowers. I pulled the ring out of my pocket. I looked at her and started to ask her. she got real giddy and asked me is this happing now. I said yup and asked her to marry me. of course she said yes. it was a total surprise. she thought it was going to be the scavenger hunt. thanks for all the advise.
        Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to a wonderful engagement and a long and happy marriage!!!
          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Congratulations! Nicely done on the surprise!
            "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer )

Comment

Originally posted by Tooliebear View Post
              Congratulations! Nicely done on the surprise!

Thanks. Now comes the fun part of planning the wedding. Her folks have given us a nice budget to play with. We are looking into the gardens that the U Of M run.

Comment

congrats........... I hope someone will ask me one day:blush: .I wish you a happily ever after wedding and life.Shes one lucky lady.
                Originally posted by LlamaLover
                Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X