This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post!

Hello all! I have been lurking for quite a while now, and finally come out of the shadows to say howdy!
    We are getting ready to move to CA later this month, and the one bright spot is the fact that I will be close enough for a get-away to Disneyland! Thanks for all the help you've given me, and I look forward to all yet to come! Thanks!
    I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

welcome to the wonderful world of being a micechat poster!

Comment

No! No! Get out while you still can!!!!! Save yourself! This place will suck you in and you will never return to the land of the living!!!

j/k!
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

So I fear...while my Disney obsession is lifelong, my message board obsession is in its infancy...
        But I just can't seem to look away
        I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Welcome to the MiceChat Family!!!
          Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
            No! No! Get out while you still can!!!!! Save yourself! This place will suck you in and you will never return to the land of the living!!!

j/k!

She's not kidding...I can't seem to bring myself to leave this crazy place......
            oh the insanity, the wonderful insanity.....

Welcome to MiceChat (AKA: Disney Addicts Anonomous ) Where we have no hope nor desire to be cured.
            We just feed each others addiction
            procrastibating

Comment

Welcome. I'm new here too, and everyone here has been nothing but kind. Enjoy your visits here, it's a good group of people.
              As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat!! I hope you have a good time here!!
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yes welcome, but beware: the 2 Tinks are right!
                  I remember tiptoeing in ever so timidly here -this is my first msg. board too. But it's like quicksand--you'll never get out!!!! :lol:
                  I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                  That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Willkommen!

(I'm gonna have Cabaret stuck in my head all day now because of that...)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X