This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niners - Raiders

Anyone see the game yesterday? I was there . It was a very fun game. If you're from the bay or follow this rivalry, you know how sweet this win was for MY niners. The best parts of the game were heckling raider fans . They talk a LOT of smack and all of a sudden they got quiet........

HAH sorry if I come off a little rude; you just have to understand how sweet that particular win was. Go Niners
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

Re: Niners - Raiders

And they say Raider fans are obnoxious. Way to rub it in.

Comment

LOL sorry I just had to put up with so much in the time leading up to the game. I just had to dish it back out hah
      "Difficult takes a day
      Impossible takes a week"
      - Jay-Z

Comment

Go niners.
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Lots of 9ers fans at ESPN yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by TiggerGo View Post
            Anyone see the game yesterday? I was there . It was a very fun game. If you're from the bay or follow this rivalry, you know how sweet this win was for MY niners. The best parts of the game were heckling raider fans . They talk a LOT of smack and all of a sudden they got quiet........

HAH sorry if I come off a little rude; you just have to understand how sweet that particular win was. Go Niners
            who really cares what the raiders fans think, after all they are just raiders fans and everyone knows they are not to smart, and they really don't know how to think.
            THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

One of the biggest things I hate about the Bay Area is Raiders fans. Annoying arrogant buggers. I'm glad my dad isn't a huge fan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X