This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Candy Bar?

A lady here in my office has a little 'cauldron' filled with candy - so I have been swiping some little Butterfinger's from it today. Butterfingers and Heath Bars - MMMMMMMMM good!

So, with Halloween on the horizon and a surplus of Trick or Treat candy in the stores, what is YOUR favorite Candy Bar?

~DisDad

Re: Favorite Candy Bar?

Butterfinger. Definitely. No question.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I love the Mounds bar. Any candy bar that combines dark chocolate and coconut is my favorite candy bar. Must be dark chocolate, and no nuts.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Either reeses (which isnt really a candy bar but oh well) or 3 musketeers.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

milkyways, though i am partial to smarties as well.
          We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

I love Hershey's Symphony first, also their good old fashioned chocolate bar with almonds, and Reese's cups.

--Barry

When I get the chance, of course, I love the Ghiardelli's and Godiva and See's things too!
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Anything with chocolate!

Seriously, I don't think I could pick just one. Sometimes it's Heath Bars, sometimes it's Special Dark or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

My favorite non-chocolate candy is a Munch bar - kind of like a peanut brittle bar, with a ton of peanuts in it. Yum.
              She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                I love Hershey's Symphony first, also their good old fashioned chocolate bar with almonds, and Reese's cups.

--Barry

When I get the chance, of course, I love the Ghiardelli's and Godiva and See's things too!

Exactly what is a Hershey's Symphony? I don't believe I have ever had one.

I do like Resee's cups, but my stomach can't handle too much peanut butter, or too much milk chocolate.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

a Big Hunk! Also, I'm going through a milk duds phase - although I'm on a sugar break for a while. This thread isn't helping.
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                    Exactly what is a Hershey's Symphony? I don't believe I have ever had one.

I do like Resee's cups, but my stomach can't handle too much peanut butter, or too much milk chocolate.
                    Oh my goodness - a Hershey's symphony is just pure chocolate heaven! I use them chopped up instead of chocolate chips in my cookies!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                      Oh my goodness - a Hershey's symphony is just pure chocolate heaven! I use them chopped up instead of chocolate chips in my cookies!
                      Agreed!

Milk Chocolate/Almonds and Toffee

Images from the Hershey web site.

I like them both but prefer the almonds and toffee one (in blue on the right).
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

100,000 Grand

Comment

one word no questions asked : SNICKERS!!!!!!!!!!! AND 100,00 GRAND!!!!!!!!!
                          ----Heather
                          vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

My fave USED to be Cadbury Wispas, but they don't make them anymore.

My new fave is the Cadbury Crunchie bar. 2nd runner up would be a tie between Cadbury Dream bar (white chocolate) and Cadbury Old Jamaica (dark chocolate w/ rum filling).

Comment

Ooooh - just remembered - Ritter Sport! I forgot about it because it's not available everywhere. Haven't had any in over a year now.
                              She did it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X