Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What is your favorite & least favorite Cereals?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite & least favorite Cereals?

I would please like to know; what is your favorite & least favorite cereals.

Me & my co-workers at work got in the big conversation about this today and I would like to lend this conversation now on to MiceChat and also fun to know.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: What is your favorite &amp; least favorite Cereals?

My favorite is Peanut Butter Capt, Crunch (and any other cereal with peanut butter) and my least favorite is any of the Chex cereals.

Comment

I like Peanut Butter Captain Crunch too!!!! I hate Special K or Corn Flakes
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Team Flakes!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          I like Peanut Butter Captain Crunch too!!!! I hate Special K or Corn Flakes

YEAH FOR PEANUT BUTTER CAPT. CRUNCH!!!!

Comment

FROOT LOOPS!

I also love eating Crispex right out of the box.

Least fave? Gotta be Shredded Wheat. BLEGH!

Comment

Fav: Frosted Flakes (They're Grrrrreat!)

Least fav: Raisin Bran

Comment

'Cinnomon Toast Crunch!' But lately I've been on a 'Special K' kick (I know, they don't exactly go together...)

Comment

I like lots of cereals, and right now I'm partial to Honey Bunches of Oats, and a brand called Ezekiel (sp??) - it's a special wheat bran cereal much like the bread of the same name.

All time favorite, though...good old fashioned Shredded Wheat (large biscuits).

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                  Fav: Frosted Flakes (They're Grrrrreat!)
                  Just thought I'd point out, PrincessY, that a friend of mine in the radio biz - Lee Marshall - does commercial voice-overs, and is currently the voice of Tony on the TV spots!
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Dislike -Grape Nuts, had this for breakfast for too long when I was racing, and training.
                    "Muselix",somewhat natural and I don't have to eat a bunch of this in the morning before work. Most cereals have way too much sugar. But, I still enjoy this one.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Interesting.

My all time favorite is Cheerios. I also like Shreaded Wheat (big biscuits only, please) and Grape Nuts. I guess when it comes down to it, I like cereal that tastes like grain. Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes and All Bran make up the minor league favorites. Rice Krispies are kind of fun. I also like all the Chex and Life.

I don't really care for flavored cereals or ones with candy or marshmallows in them. Frosted Flakes are OK. They're just pre-sugared corn flakes. I do like Honey Nut Cheerios.

Oh... and I adore Malt-O-Meal. Plain ol' oatmeal and Cream Of Wheat are pretty good too.
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I like Cookie Crisp.

i hate cereals that have peanut butter or are supposed to taste like Peanut butter, ick

Comment

I think if I ever ate cereal, it would be Cheerios.

I really like apples and cinnamon instant oatmeal, though!

Comment

Crunch Berries. Close are Apple Jacks, Honey Smacks, Frosted Mini Wheats and Lucky Charms. But if I go to the store and Cap'n Crunch cereals are on sale, I don't care how many boxes of cereal we have at home, we're getting Crunch Berries!

Comment

I'm not a fan of sugary cereals at all so on my dislike list are - Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, etc...

I love - Crispix, Corn Flakes, Regular Cheerios

Disneyland Visits - 264
                              DCA Visits - 52
                              and counting...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X