Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Reminders of MiceChatters in life

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminders of MiceChatters in life

Do you ever see things, or hear things, that just instantly make you think of a certain MiceChatter? I do and it became apparent as I was driving in this morning to work that MiceChat surrounds me everywhere!!

There was a license plate with the 3 letters NGU, so who did I instantly think of? NeverGrow_Up, since thats how we abbreviate his name.

Whenever I ride POTC and the mayors wife screams "Dont be cheekin'" I of course think of, dontbecheekin and always say her real name out loud or to myself.

I see the type of car Grumpy4 drives and always think of her. Sephora = dsnylndmom. If I see something on the news about Montana, I think of mtngirl and Hakuna Makarla. Colorado = Roo and Nephy.

So, am I the only one afflicted with this illness?

Re: Reminders of MiceChatters in life

Not at all fine sir. I have a tendency for random things to remind me of funny moments shared here. I let out a giggle.... then I get wierd looks because of the innappropriateness of laughing at that moment. Hehehe.

Comment

nope not at all Onut...

Everytime I see Hannah Montana I think of Karla (Hakuna Makarla) :lol:

Penguins make me think of Penguinsoda of course

Anytime I watch baseball I think of Radiobarry and Barbaraann

When I see commercials for the REN fair I think of Princess Buttercup

When I pass the quilt shop by my house DisneyMeimei and quiltmaker come to mind

Legos and Star Wars, well that would be Matt Hamand (cheese of course)

Anytime I hear something happening in Phoenix I always think of Earkid, disney jones and silver phoenix (even though he's in CA)

The list could go on forever

I'm just glad that I have met so many wonderful people here on MC that come to mind all the time :squeeze:
      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I know some people think of me when they see some rather large knockers...
        -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
          Why Fruboo do you have Man Boobs? :lmao:

JK
          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I thought of DMof2 instantly when I heard about the Yankees pitcher getting killed yesterday since she is a huge Yankees fan!

I think of various Micechatters in various ways almost every day!

Comment

I see DustySage eyebrows sometimes and I sigh happily.

I hear "Whatever!" and I think of Onut.

I know there are tons more....one just happened yesterday, but I don't remember what it was.

Comment

Yep yep. My kids sing Hakuna Matata all the time so I obviously think of Karla. Whenever I watch baseball at all, I think of DMof2. Penguins (I have a collection) I think of penguinsoda. Drawn Together makes me think of claribella, and all my moms tinkerbell stuff makes me think of stinkerbell.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                  That's me!!!! Your screen name is the perfect euphamisim for a nice rack. As in: "Check out those frumious boojums!"

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                  I thought of DMof2 instantly when I heard about the Yankees pitcher getting killed yesterday since she is a huge Yankees fan!
                  So did I.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                  Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                  Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Whenever I watch Cops or Jerry Springer, I think of Stinkebell
                    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                      Whenever I watch Cops or Jerry Springer, I think of Stinkebell
                      When does her episode repeat again?

Comment

Hey!! :bash:

It airs November 11, 2006. Check your local listings for time and channel. :lol:

Comment

Whenever I play games or having to play games at my job; I will think of Barbaraann.

When I talk about music. I will think and talk about BDBopper of the nice music that has played for us and the others.

Now, knowing Barry has the same great Mickey Mouse toaster as me. I will look at my toaster and think of Barry now.

As for a awesome time at Disneyland or Disney World within hanging around with some MiceChatters. I will think of Penguinsoda,Disney Wrassler,BDBopper,Barbaraann,Barry,Hilsbro,Z,Llama Lover, & *oh, I better stop there. I will be sorry if I left anybody out later* But they would be the top at the moment.

For any Micechatter to be thinking right back at me; will be a '???' Except for maybe when the next time they see something or anything with Pete here . They should know that would make Hayley B. smile.:lol:

The End

-Hayley B.
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Law and Order = Frogberto
                            Last edited by hollywood1939; 10-12-2006, 11:33 AM.
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Was that the episode that had the goats on it along with the family with the spoucal problems?
                              Growing older is manditory
                              Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X