X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Question

Hello, all.
    I've been a lurker here for a while, and I thought that if anyone could answer my question, this would be the place.

Anyway, my girlfriend's nephew is a HUGE disney fan (who can blame him) and his birthday is coming up. He has said he wanted something that has to do with Disney and Surfing, but he doesn't want Lilo and Stich stuff. Does anyone know if 1) something like that exists and 2) where I could find it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Root

Re: Random Question

totally unique...
    you can find a Buzz Lightyear bobblehead on a surfboard. I think they were sold in the parks a few years ago, but now you'd have to find one on the internet somewhere.
    Try looking for Disney only collectibles at www.fantasiescometrue.com
    Good luck!

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look!

Comment

I think there are some shirts that have surfboards and Mickey on them too.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RootBoy42 View Post
          Hello, all.
          I've been a lurker here for a while, and I thought that if anyone could answer my question, this would be the place.

Anyway, my girlfriend's nephew is a HUGE disney fan (who can blame him) and his birthday is coming up. He has said he wanted something that has to do with Disney and Surfing, but he doesn't want Lilo and Stich stuff. Does anyone know if 1) something like that exists and 2) where I could find it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Root
          i have a Jessica Rabit surf shop tee. So there are more surfing and disney related items out there.
          Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!
          :love: :lol:

Comment

It's kind of an off-time of year to find surfing stuff (they usually carry it during the spring/summer), but you can always try disneyshopping.com & check the outlet/clearance section or ebay. If you're close enough you can also try the Character Warehouse (Disney outlet) in Fullerton or Vegas. Good luck!
            <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X