This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sad Story About Mistaken Tickets

Okay, here's the story I read in today's L-A Times. Obviously, there were stupid mistakes made. But how would you feel? I wanted to share this with you...

By Jerry Crowe...

Championship
    Anybody here know the man and/or boy?

I feel sorry for all concerned.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: A Sad Story About Mistaken Tickets

That is so sad. I'm sure he was trying to do a good thing and unfortunately turned out bad. Im sure if he printed this article in other papers he would probably find the guy or have a tv station air what happened to make things right.
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Originally posted by I_luv_Disney View Post
      That is so sad. I'm sure he was trying to do a good thing and unfortunately turned out bad. Im sure if he printed this article in other papers he would probably find the guy or have a tv station air what happened to make things right.
      Obviously the moral here is to check your tickets ahead of time, especially during the playoffs...but this man's heart was obviously in the right place.

Any other reactions?
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thats real sad. I hope the man reads this and can explain to his son that it honestly was a mistake. Like you said, check your tickets. Always.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X