This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frogberto appreciation thread

Since we are showing apperciation for fellow mice chatters , I would like to say, Frogberto is awesome, he always has great informative threads, he apperciates CMs, especially if your a dancer he has the best lawyer jokes and is a all around great guy!!!! :bow: Bow down to his froggyness!!!
    Originally posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Re: The Frogberto apperciation thread

Bwah ha ha ha ha - oh no you din't!!! Now I have to start a "Jungle Cruise Gal Appreciation Thread!"

Comment

no you don't, you do deserve a thread, your awesome!!!!!!!!!!
      Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Comment

Frogberto is awesome. He has been nothing but nice to me and my TR's.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

awww- Froggy love :ghug:

Comment

I for one, love me some froggy!! you rock, are sweet ,kind , and I think as I read your posts ( most of them :lol: that you are pretty cool!!and well if I ever need a lawyer your my man !!!

Comment

I'm a little skeptical. Does Froggy really exist? Or is he a figment of our own imagination? :lmao:

Comment

Okay but in all seriousness, I like Froggy because he is a man who always listens to our opinions and respects them. Even if he disagrees with them.

Comment

Hmmmmmm The true is out there! Let me use my psychic powers to try to commucate with the frog man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                    I for one, love me some froggy!! you rock, are sweet ,kind , and I think as I read your posts ( most of them :lol: that you are pretty cool!!and well if I ever need a lawyer your my man !!!
                    Aww, Karla, that's okay - I could never read (or catch up to) all of your posts even if I had years!
                    You guys make me happy:

Comment

I like Froggy. He reminds me of someone else.... oh, yeah, ME!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Cruise Gal View Post
                        Hmmmmmm The true is out there! Let me use my psychic powers to try to commucate with the frog man.

Your telepathic message has been received by an automatic attendant. Please leave sympathetic vibrations or a psychic message up to three minutes in length after you hear the voices in your head ...

Comment

Frogberto is one of the greats. I especially liked his recent research into the death on Space Mountain in the 1970's.

Comment

Froggy is one of the best posters on the site. He has has some really great threads especially the on on the death on Space Mountain in 70's like mentioned above. That took alot of reserch on his part what a true mouse fan.
                            Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                              Your telepathic message has been received by an automatic attendant. Please leave sympathetic vibrations or a psychic message up to three minutes in length after you hear the voices in your head ...

Vibrations? oh sorry I was leaving a message

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X