Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bakersfield Condors with special guest Captain Jack Sparrow!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bakersfield Condors with special guest Captain Jack Sparrow!

UPDATE: I met him! He was awesome! Walked, talked, acted just like Captain Jack Sparrow! I tried to get the best pics I could. So here's the one that turned out the best. Enjoy!

10/17 Anyone in Bakersfield going? My family has season tickets :yea: So I finally get to meet Captain Jack Sparrow without having to go to DL. It's also dress up night. Not sure if I should wear my pirate costume. :shy: But still excited to meet Captain Jack none-the-less :thumbup:

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – Opening night is Friday, Oct. 20 but don’t forget... The Condors host the Idaho Steelheads the next night, Saturday, Oct. 21 at 7 p.m. The first 2,000 children 12-and-under will receive a Condors Trick-or-Treat Bucket, courtesy of KGET-TV 17 and McMillin Homes. Captain Jack Sparrow from the movie “Pirates of the Caribbean” will also be appearing for photo opportunities, so come in your Halloween costume!
    Last edited by PrncssZ; 10-21-2006, 10:02 PM. Reason: Updated

Re: Bakersfield Condors with special guest Captain Jack Sparrow!

ooooh, sounds great!

Let us know how it goes!!

Comment

I would love to go. I just don't see how I can swing it. We only made it to 2 or 3 games last season.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
        Anyone in Bakersfield going? My family has season tickets :yea: So I finally get to meet Captain Jack Sparrow without having to go to DL. It's also dress up night. Not sure if I should wear my pirate costume. :shy: But still excited to meet Captain Jack none-the-less :thumbup:
        coolio, I will try to make it! thanks for posting this!

Comment

Hmmm wonder whos portraying Captain Jack? IF he is Disney or someone local?
          Originally posted by migo
          I poop with joy!
          Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
            Hmmm wonder whos portraying Captain Jack? IF he is Disney or someone local?
            probably someone local...

Comment

Or from one of those talent agencies. But then again it could be someone from Disney because they had Star Wars characters there from Universal (I believe).

I'm so excited!

Comment

Bump. Read the first post for the update.

Comment

Nice!

And Star Wars is not Universal.

Comment

That Captain Jack is pretty good! Dare I say it...he looks better when visiting Bakersfield than when he's at DL!
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

He looks like the guy from Ridgecrest that won some sort of look-a-like comeption.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X