Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just in time for Christmas - Pee and Poo Plush Toys!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in time for Christmas - Pee and Poo Plush Toys!

Are you ready for...Pee & Poo?

Re: Just in time for Christmas - Pee and Poo Plush Toys!

:lol: Oh mommy mommy, I want a pee and poo toy NOW!
    Originally posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Comment

I would get that just to put in the bathroom as decoration, could you imagine how guests would react to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

awwww they're so cute!
          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
          You set the bar I could not live up to
          Tonight the light is breaking through
          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
          Zebrahead

Comment

Now I've seen it all!!! :lol:

Comment

Hmmmmm,

well, thats different

:lol:
              procrastibating

Comment

At least they're cuter than southpark's version! Still pretty disgusting though
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I have a friend who would LOVE those. Yes, potty humor amuses her. She signs her email by saying "Well, I gotta take a poo." Yes, lovely.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Oh my...:lol:
                      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

that just made my day!

Comment

:blink::blink:
                          And what is the target age for this gift? OY!!
                          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                          I bring the magic!!!
                          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

They look like the characters from the Japanese potty video that I saw on Utube.

Very cute. I must collect the whole set.
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                            Save

Comment

That is so something my dad would buy for my boys :botox:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I know what I'm getting my brother for his new apartment this Christmas!

Comment

And someone, somewhere is going to be making big bucks from this... and its not me.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I think the funniest part is on the website the pee and poo temp tattoos are out of stock! LOL haha THAT'S what I'll get for my next ink job!!! Pee and Poo!!!

Comment

And the lesson here, boys and girls, is that if you injest lots of illegal substances, you TOO can come up with brilliant marketing schemes like this one. How high do you have to be to come up with "Pee" and "Poo" plush toys? :blink:

Or someone made a bet in a marketing class.

But what a thing to put on a resume. "I made 3 million dollars selling pee and poo." I would hire THAT guy yesterday!

If they come up with a Saturday morning cartoon from this, I'm leaving the country. :bang:

Comment

:clap: Hahahahah!!!!!!!!

My best score ever!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X