Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Official NBA Thread for the 06-07 Season

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official NBA Thread for the 06-07 Season

With the season starting up in less than two weeks i'm really excited for basketball. And this is a thread where you talk about your faveorite team or things going on in the NBA. Let me start, Iv'e never been this excited for a sports season to start in my life. My team, the Phoenix Suns have a reasonably good chance to win it all. Its all on Amare Stoudemire to keep healthy. If he can they have a really good chance to win their first ChampionChip ever. They play such a unique style of bball and its so fun to watch them.
    And so the disscussion starts
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Re: The Official NBA Thread for the 06-07 Season

We are getting closer to the NBA season. Only a week away. Can't wait.

Comment

The Minnesota Timberwolves open the season with a win over the Sacarmento Kings tonight. And NBA season is off and going.

Comment

It was too bad the Heat got creamed in game 1, but when you've got a ring, you don't worry about such things that much.

Great article from The Onion on how the NBA plans to honor Red Auerbach:

Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X