• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbminnie
    replied
    Re: 9 more classes until I graduate!

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    To tbminnie and all those who see that light at the end of the tunnel....congratulations! Keep at it! For various reasons, I stopped a few units shy of my BA and never finished it, and have come to regret it. So I have even greater respect for those of you that are heading toward that finish line!

--Barry
    It's never too late to go back and finish. I have started, then stopped many times over the years. I have been going to college since 1994.

Leave a comment:

• Barbossa
    replied

Even though I said I've been at it for ten years, I already have acouple of diplomas. I have a diploma of technology in electronics engineering and a diploma of business administration in marketing. I'm currently finishing up my bachelor's degree in business administration and sometime down the road I may attempt to go for a masters degree. Current occupation: professional student!

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

To tbminnie and all those who see that light at the end of the tunnel....congratulations! Keep at it! For various reasons, I stopped a few units shy of my BA and never finished it, and have come to regret it. So I have even greater respect for those of you that are heading toward that finish line!

--Barry

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

You guys are lucky! I have to take 15 in the Spring, then I get to walk the stage at graduation, and then finish up the remaining 9 in the summer. It'll suck, but I'll make my dad happy that I stayed within the 4 year plan (or at least close enough!)

Leave a comment:

• HUH?
    replied

Thank you so much for posting this. I almost forgot that I have to register for my last semester of classes at midnight tonight, if I want to get the classes I need that is.

Thank you so so much.

Leave a comment:

• FrumiousBoojum
    replied

I have 3 more until I get the certificate... only 1 class is holding me back from taking the other two.

Leave a comment:

• Barbossa
    replied

I've got 4 more courses to go and I've been at it for 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• Joshrzmeup
    replied

I'm in the same boat, so YEAH for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to register for my spring classes last week, it'll be tough, but I have that graduation goal in mind and I plan on reaching it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tbminnie
    started a topic 9 more classes until I graduate!

9 more classes until I graduate!

I had to register for my Spring classes this morning and I realized, I only have 9 more classes before I graduate! I am soooo excited! This has been a very long process and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! :yea: :yea:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X