• Show
Clear All
    LlamaLover
    Back After Missing MC

• LlamaLover
    replied
    Re: Sadako gets Interviewed!

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
    I feel so :love:! I moved down to So Cal in the first place to pursue it because I couldn't bear to live the rest of my life wondering what could have been, and here I am feeling my dreams closer to reality every single day.

My vocal coach says my gift is my wonderfully deep pipes which make me stand out from the rest of the crowd. My goal in life is to use them to be the next Eleanor Audley (Lady Tremaine, Maleficent, Madame Leotta). She's definitely one of my greatest voice actresses of all times.
    I am deeply impressed, seriously. It takes some sincere courage and ambition to change your life and move to pursue a dream. You really do have a unique and intriguing voice, even when you are just talking normally. I love listening to your little narrations on the YouTube videos and hope to hear more of your talents as you continue to broaden your career.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

Good luck with your dreams and your talent!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sadako
    A New Kind Of Villain

• Sadako
    replied

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    Congrats on the interview!! You held your own! Also, are the shows that you guys discuss radio shows or what? They sound interesting. Also, nice Fedora...
    Thankies! ^_^

The shows are both podcast and in mp3 format. They're all available through the Pendant Productions site - www.pendantaudio.com

I love downloading them in mp3 format onto my mp3 player and then listening to the shows while I drive. It's a great relaxer when you're stuck on the freeway.

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
    Hot lesbian kisses in Vegas?
    Er... it's the tag he used as an audience grabber. I didn't actually get one though. You gotta listen to the interview for the full story.

Originally posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
    Sweet, I just uploaded the Indy podcasts.... one of my favorite characters EVER!!!
    Awwwww thanks so much! Laurent is one of the most interesting characters I've played because he's so different from me. Oddly enough even though he's a guy he's a lot more driven by emotions than I am.

Originally posted by LlamaLover View Post
    You truely have an amazing gift and I am so glad you are exploring where it can take you. Have fun and keep us all posted!
    I feel so :love:! I moved down to So Cal in the first place to pursue it because I couldn't bear to live the rest of my life wondering what could have been, and here I am feeling my dreams closer to reality every single day.

My vocal coach says my gift is my wonderfully deep pipes which make me stand out from the rest of the crowd. My goal in life is to use them to be the next Eleanor Audley (Lady Tremaine, Maleficent, Madame Leotta) and one day play a Disney Villain. She's definitely one of the greatest voice actresses of all times.
    Sadako
    A New Kind Of Villain
    Last edited by Sadako; 10-24-2006, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    Back After Missing MC

• LlamaLover
    replied

You truely have an amazing gift and I am so glad you are exploring where it can take you. Have fun and keep us all posted!

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Cruise Gal
    Was it magical for you?

• Jungle Cruise Gal
    replied

awesome as always sexy !

Leave a comment:

• ladyalmalthea
    decorating

• ladyalmalthea
    replied

Sweet, I just uploaded the Indy podcasts.... one of my favorite characters EVER!!!

Leave a comment:

• Skywaygrl
    Hangin Around

• Skywaygrl
    replied

Great interview! You were like a old pro.

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    Legend

• barfownz
    replied

Hot lesbian kisses in Vegas?

Leave a comment:

• MinionLumbo
    MiceChatter

• MinionLumbo
    replied

great job. Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• PrncssZ
    Princess of my own world

• PrncssZ
    replied

Awesome interview. Loved the voices.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

Congrats on the interview!! You held your own! Also, are the shows that you guys discuss radio shows or what? They sound interesting. Also, nice Fedora...

Leave a comment:

• Sadako
    A New Kind Of Villain

• Sadako
    started a topic Sadako gets Interviewed!

Sadako gets Interviewed!

So this past week I was interviewed for a podcast show highlighting the radioplay production group I've been doing voiceover with for the last year. It was my first real interview and it was a ton of fun. I wanted to share it with everyone. It's also a chance to hear me have a normal conversation and show you guys a bit of my voiceover work.

Here's the press release:

PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

This Week In Pendant - Fourth Episode

This week we've got important information on the "Superman: The Last Son of Krypton" Podcast feed, news on the future of "Indiana Jones and the Well of Life" and official premiere dates for "The Kingery" and "Seminar"! Also, Julie Goldstein tries to make with the hot lesbian kisses in Vegas... no, really.

Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following link:

DIRECT: http://pendant.dreamhosters.com/twipeps/TWIP04web.mp3

http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip.php

(previous episodes still available at the above link!)

Thanks for listening!

http://www.pendantaudio.com
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pendant

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X