This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedi Academy with photos

Yesterday my youngest son got picked to participate in the Jedi Academy! It was put on really well, I was very impressed. The looks on all the kids's faces were classic. They were all so excited! This made my son's weekend, if you have kids that are Star Wars fans defintely check this out!

When he first got on stage in his Jedi robe with the lightsaber

Activate!

Left Shoulder-The Jedi Master taught them "some moves"

Duck!

Battle with Darth Vader!!

More Vader Battle

The newest Jedi

The Jedi Diploma!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Jedi Academy with photos

Some random shots I thought I'd share

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/dsnylndmom/memorycard2027

Last edited by dsnylndmom; 10-23-2006, 10:07 AM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Those were adorable, thanks for sharing Dmom! He is so cute and such a ham! It was great hanging out with you guys yesterday.
      Urge to groove building. Must... snap.... fingers....

Comment

So cute! I can't believe he was right there fighting Darth Vader. I can't wait for Brian to do this.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

D-Mom, ADORABLE!!
          I can't wait to show theses to K, like me, he'll be jealous that he can't particpate. Which will then lead us to have our own fake light saber battles at home.
          I love that kid. Give him a hug from me!

Comment

What a cutie!! I'd be scared to death if I was his age!

Comment

Wow, your kid is so cute! I'm really glad they have this - the little ones just seem to eat it up!

Comment

Such cute pictures! I'm sorry I wasnt' able to make it yesterday, Bailey would have had a blast with the boys!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

We were at/in the same show as you!!!

Comment

That's so cool!!! I showed S and he said "I saw that kid! He was good!" :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

LOL I told him, he is grinning ear to ear (while still trying to be cool).

Comment

I'm going to DL on Friday and I'm taking my twin cousins from Chicago. They're 7 years old and I'm hoping that they'll really enjoy this!

My best score ever!

Comment

One thing I was totally impressed with, and even started to choke up while watching, was the way Darth Maul interacted with the young man with Autism. He stayed in character, but was very gentle about making sure the boy got some good shots in. It was truly magical to watch. All of the CM's went way above and beyond to make this one child's day magical.

dsnylndmom, I need to go back through my pics, but I beleive I have a shot of the Master with your son in the background. I just spotted it when the Hubby was going through the pics.

Comment

that is soo cool, id pay to do that, if they let me!
                            MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey Girl View Post
                              One thing I was totally impressed with, and even started to choke up while watching, was the way Darth Maul interacted with the young man with Autism. He stayed in character, but was very gentle about making sure the boy got some good shots in. It was truly magical to watch. All of the CM's went way above and beyond to make this one child's day magical.

dsnylndmom, I need to go back through my pics, but I beleive I have a shot of the Master with your son in the background. I just spotted it when the Hubby was going through the pics.

I totally agree, I was really impressed with all the cm's involved in the show. The helper Jedi's were on the spot when a kid's lightsaber wouldn't open/close. I was impressed all the way around with it.

Oh that's sounds great MG!! If you get the time I'd love to see it!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X