Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone named their kids after a character?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone named their kids after a character?

Though some may say it's over the edge to go after Disney character names, I really think the name Aurora is beautiful, and I plan on naming my first girl just that. Anyone have a Peter or a Mickey out there? If I have twins they will be Aurora and Belle. Too cute or too creepy?
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Well, I don't have any kids (which I'm glad for, I'm still in HS)...but I've named many of my pets after Disney characters. My mother used to breed Birman cats, and I always wanted to name the female kittens Jasmine ^_^

Comment

I would like to name a daughter Wendy, but definitely not after the drippy Disney version.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfreeek
        Though some may say it's over the edge to go after Disney character names, I really think the name Aurora is beautiful, and I plan on naming my first girl just that. Anyone have a Peter or a Mickey out there? If I have twins they will be Aurora and Belle. Too cute or too creepy?
        What movie or cartoon is Aurora from? Whos Aurora?
        Beautify Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
          What movie or cartoon is Aurora from? Whos Aurora?
          Sleeping Beauty, the lead character.

Comment

Aurora is from Sleeping Beauty
            Originally posted by drunkmom
            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Somebody owes somebody a Coke!

--J.
              --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                My mother used to breed Birman cats, and I always wanted to name the female kittens Jasmine ^_^
                I have a cat named Jasmine!! My sister named her tho.
                sigpic
                Elsa's and Anna's
                Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                  Aurora is from Sleeping Beauty
                  You know.....Even thou I have grown up on disney and have seen what I thought was all the movies, it just hit me that I HAVE NEVER SEEN SLEEPING BEAUTY!
                  I'm astonished. I'm....speachless..........
                  ....must buy.....where can I buy it.......???
                  Beautify Yourself

Comment

You know.....Even thou I have grown up on disney and have seen what I thought was all the movies, it just hit me that I HAVE NEVER SEEN SLEEPING BEAUTY!
                    Pick it up ASAP, check amazon.com. It's my favorite Disney movie...well tied for favorite with Pinnochio
                    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

It came out on limited edition DVD a few years back, I think.

You may need to Netflix it. Or go to the Disney store.

BTW, it's creepy.
                      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

OmG! The animation! Maleficent (greatest Disney villain of all time!)... Prince Phillip fighting Maleficent as the Dragon... you missed a great one!!!

--J.
                        --Jonathan

Comment

One of my daughter's classmates is named Yasmin and her brother is named Aladdin.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I originally named my kids Jon Benet and Ramsey, but people gave me too much grief, so I renamed them Eo (boy) and Hooter (girl), now they won't get teased..
                            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

My daughter is named after Alice in Wonderland. More from the literary character than the Disney version of the character.
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X