This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Challenge For Sadako

Not really a challenge per se. Just something fun and in the spirit of the holiday.

You currently have 659 posts. How about hitting 666 on Halloween day?

So, I guess that means you'll just have to delight us all with 7 new threads filled with your wonderful pictures from the parks. <-- Not a sarcastic slam against you ... I think we all appreciate your pics very much.

Here's a suggestion ... recreate your recent Pirates debacle in pictures ... if you are up to revisiting that unfortunate event ... and have the time to do so.
    Last edited by DizneeProfitEar; 10-29-2006, 08:56 PM.
    "You’re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up anyway."
    - Walt Disney

Re: A Challenge For Sadako

lol?
    I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

Comment

Wouldn't this be more suitable in a PM?

Comment

For some reason I'm now thinking of 6.66, One Hundredth of the Number of the Beast by Salmon Hater.

Don't ask me why, I'm mad (and slightly tipsy). I also sang karaoke tonight.

I need help.
        “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

Comment

667, the number of the neighbor across the hall from the beast.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

hmmmm 666 is 999 upside down.

Coincidence?!

I think not ...
            IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

I was bluffing. It was two 6s and a 9. I'm not the devil, after all.
              “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                Wouldn't this be more suitable in a PM?
                I agree.
                Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

It was an insult to Sadako, a horrible one at that. Lets leave this to rest.
                  I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

Comment

Um, my thread wasn't written as a slam against Sadako in any way. You couldn't be further off the mark on that one.

I love Sadako's photo reports and think they're highly creative. I've said so before in other forums several times.

I mentioned the relevance of the triple 6 for her current post #'s because I thought it would be an occurrence that an open forum on MiceChat might like to see with the upcoming holiday and all. It's not something that I think Sadako would have any issue with.

Please don't give me a bad rep just because you read the tone of the post as sarcastic. The suggestion to highlight her recent troubles on Pirates in a funny way was a valid suggestion that in no way suggests I'm making fun of her or her many wonderful posts. But, for those naysayers out there, I've put an addendum into the post in question so as to eliminate any doubt of my sincerity.

Lighten up, okay? And get the sarcasm alarm out of your system. I'm sure Sadako is quite apt at defending herself if she finds offense.
                    Last edited by DizneeProfitEar; 10-29-2006, 09:00 PM.
                    - Walt Disney

Comment

I'm just saying.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

I'm just saying.....
                        :lol:
                        and as much as i hate being a follower, yeah, im gonna have to agree with the above posters who said this would probably be better being said in a PM.
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Yes it was better suited to be a PM, but I don't think he was insulting in the least. From his previous posts I can tell he's a nice guy.

I could have done without the suggestion regarding the POTC incident though...
                          Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

So, she didn't meet the challenge ... but we still like her anyway.

I'm sure she has much more important things to do than rack up the number of posts for us.

But, we sure do appreciate when she submits her photo reports!
                            - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X