This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Real Mickey Jack O'Lantern

So with a little help from my friends, and using that car freshener handout as a basis, I created my own Mickey Jack O'Lantern! Check it out!

A little creative use of 3 pumpkins, some PVC pipe, hot glue, and painter's tape!
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Re: A Real Mickey Jack O'Lantern

Excellent job!!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

That looks awesome! Really nice.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

that is one...well....3...awsome Pumpkins!!

Comment

Way to go! That looks excellent! What an awesome Jack O-Lantern! Great work!
          Originally posted by aashee
          We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Awesome pumpkin(s)! ^^

I guess it'd be okay if I shared my Jack O' Lantern (thinking we should make a thread for everyone to share their pumpkins in...I'm sure there's more people who'd like to! ^^) ...I didn't do Mickey on mine, however I managed to do one of a certain gamblin' boogie man.

He's one of my most fave NMBC characters, and I just -had- to do him on my pumpkin this year! ^_^ Little tip...those battery operated electric pumpkin knives work a LOT better than those orange plastic-handled pumpkin knives. xD

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianDragon_Mushu View Post
              Awesome pumpkin(s)! ^^

I guess it'd be okay if I shared my Jack O' Lantern (thinking we should make a thread for everyone to share their pumpkins in...I'm sure there's more people who'd like to! ^^) ...I didn't do Mickey on mine, however I managed to do one of a certain gamblin' boogie man.

He's one of my most fave NMBC characters, and I just -had- to do him on my pumpkin this year! ^_^ Little tip...those battery operated electric pumpkin knives work a LOT better than those orange plastic-handled pumpkin knives. xD
              That's a very nice Oogie Boogie!
              Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

Back in 1993, I managed to make a Skellington-faced jack-o-lantern.

I was probably the only one in the world that did one that year.
                -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X