This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Halloween Pictures here!

Okay, I'll be brave and start this - I had to go to my son's kindergarten party this morning

sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Post your Halloween Pictures here!

Jen that is such a cute outfit.. wow.. did you make it yourself??/ so so adorable...

Friends for life

Comment

:lol: You ARE brave! :bow:

I'll post pics of the kids later today, but here's my husband Ron Burgundy (from Anchorman) and me, the naughty Mouseketeer before a party on Saturday night:

Comment

Jen and Stink you guys are too freakin cute!
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
          :lol: You ARE brave! :bow:

I'll post pics of the kids later today, but here's my husband Ron Burgundy (from Anchorman) and me, the naughty Mouseketeer before a party on Saturday night:

love this picture.. so adorable

Friends for life

Comment

Jen nooooooooooooooo not Minnie...turn away from the dark side. To be honest, i don't have a halloween costume. Last yr I dressed as a nurse for our church fall festival. Year before that I was a Catholic school girl!!!!!
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Snakes were on my plane.

Lil LL was Jessie from Toy Story 2.

Comment

Hey I am dressing as a canadian LOL:lol: (should be easy to do since i ama canadian)

Friends for life

Comment

This first one is a picture of me, my sister, and my brother. Notice the hideous Halloween costumes that were the rage, way back in the 1950's. I am on the left. My sister is in the middle, and my brother's on the right.

This one isn't that clear. I had a Halloween party for my kids, when my oldest was about 11, and my youngest was 6. My oldest is the blond in the middle of the photo. My other son is seated in the front row, hiding his face. Wish it were clearer. I sure wish Ihad taken more Halloween photos, when my kids were growing up.

This is my grandson Sean, on his very first Halloween. No costume, just hanging out at Grandma's house.
                  Last edited by Barbaraann; 10-31-2006, 09:00 AM.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'll post my Santa Claus costume later tonight. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                      Jen that is such a cute outfit.. wow.. did you make it yourself??/ so so adorable...
                      Nope - no way can I sew that - I did the Disney Store after Halloween sale last year.
                      sigpic
                      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post

This first one is a picture of me, my sister, and my brother. Notice the hideous Halloween costumes that were the rage, way back in the 1950's. I am on the left. My sister is in the middle, and my brother's on the right.

This one isn't that clear. I had a Halloween party for my kids, when my oldest was about 11, and my youngest was 6. My oldest is the blond in the middle of the photo. My other son is seated in the front row, hiding his face. Wish it were clearer. I sure wish Ihad taken more Halloween photos, when my kids were growing up.

This is my grandson Sean, on his very first Halloween. No costume, just hanging out at Grandma's house.
                        Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                        Nope - no way can I sew that - I did the Disney Store after Halloween sale last year.
                        great picutres such cute kids..

Friends for life

Comment

jen you have such a great immagination.. wow.. I could never have thought about something like that

well i did once actually.. my older kids were pumpkins.. they were actually cute.. i had orange garbage bags.. filled them up (while it was on the kids) up to their neck, then oput of felt i made stem with leaves.. on the orange bag i put a nose, mouth and mouth, it was cute, i now wish i had pictures of it..

Friends for life

Comment

My friends and I went out over the weekend to a few bars in San Diego. We are going out again tonight. Here is my costume. I am the one dressed as a Playboy Bunny.

San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Okay, I'll be brave and start this - I had to go to my son's kindergarten party this morning

Oh Jen, that is adorable!! I love it!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X