Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your favorite non Disney Picture!!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tui
    I was going to wait and use this as an avatar, but I feel it would fit in right now, so everyone please don't use it as an avatar I still want to!

I remember you saying something about this, I couldn't believe it, but it's hilarious! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by girl anachronism
      I remember you saying something about this, I couldn't believe it, but it's hilarious! :lol:

I aim to please
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

it's my little sister, it's actually a screen cap of some project I had to do in some media production class. I had to create a faux commercial for some "dream car" called the Dodge Defiant. It featured about six or so other kids having their photos taken with the normal, nervous smile. As you might guess my little sister is the "defiant" one, and at the end of the commercial it said..."For those born defiant. I think she pulled it off nicely when I asked her to make a monkey face. :lol:

Comment

it's my little sister, it's actually a screen cap of some project I had to do in some media production class...
          Adorable!!!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Okay- I have SO freaking many pics on disks! Here are a few that stand out. Sorry for the poor quality of them- I think most of these were from when we had a super crappy digital camera!!

A VERY crazy night in Ensenada. That's my hubby on the left, me on the right, and my mom in the blue shirt in the middle. Isn't she a hotty?? The rest of the girls are some friends! We had JUST left Papas and Beer and were quite drunk...

This is me and my mom right before I walked down the aisle.

This is still one of my favorite pics of my son even though he's 3! now. I just love his expression!

This is me and my hubby only a few months after we met. This was taken in line at Thunder Mountain. I was a redhead then!

Okay, my other fav pic of my son. He was only like a month or two old here!
            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

TinkPink GREAT pictures!!! I especially love the last one of your son! :love:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My 2 boys...Kevin2 and Lukas:

Me and Kevin2 at Christmas:
                When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die.
                -----
                MiceChat member since 1/16/05 (goin for the least posts/day record!!!)

Comment

I'm adding these cause I just took them. Sorry guys, I have no children and the world's cutest nieces live too far for me to share those. So, you have to suffer with my cats and the gnomes:

Latte and Karol

Marley and Bjorn:
                  Last edited by Disneykat; 05-12-2005, 11:10 PM.
                  Katie :yea:
                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

^ Those are so cute! :]

Comment

The Holidazzle Parade - Nicollet Ave. Minneapolis, MN - Dec. 2004

Comment

My friend Lindsey with my cat Spicey (close) and Ollie (in the background)

Comment

yes, im in drumline... Soulquarian and I were in the highest division of marching percussion and competed at a international level. We took home the gold medal!(2005)
                          I'm not the asian one
                          Silver Medalist for cali, 2004 (my senior year)
                          GOLD MEDALISTS!
                          Last summer, I forgot to suck it in! jk
                          me talkin shiznit to soulq at my 18th b-day party DURING THE LIMBO CONTEST
                          My family, i was on tour
                          Senior Pic
                          Gotta love me!
                          BEST MUPPET EVER

STEWIES SEXY PARTIES!!!
                          Last edited by luvsongthatnvrends; 05-12-2005, 11:39 PM.

-Lauryn

Comment

Pretty photo.

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                            that would be a good enough substitute for The Main Street Electrical Parade.

Comment

that would be a good enough substitute for The Main Street Electrical Parade.
                              You would think. At least it goes in snowy/rainy weather.. if you couldn't tell. That didn't happen when it was rainy in Disneyland. <shrug> It's fun all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                Ahh, memories of standing out in 10 degree weather waiting for the Hollidazzle parade and looking at the animated windows in Dayton's and whatever the show was that year on the auditorium on the 8th floor. Happy memories strange craving for gingerbread now though...

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

St. Mary's College Moraga, CA
                                  "George Bush... is only for now."
                                  Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X