This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRib - Is it back?

I think I just saw a McDonald's commercial saying that the McRib is coming back. Anyone else hear this?

Re: McRib - Is it back?

when ever they say they are back there not here, I have not seen them in 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
      I think I just saw a McDonald's commercial saying that the McRib is coming back. Anyone else hear this?
      I saw an ad for it on our local mcDonalds sign, so I guess so.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I just thought that the last time it left, it was going to be "gone forever."

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
          when ever they say they are back there not here, I have not seen them in 2 years
          Really then you need to come to Fresno... they have them every year here.

I have not tasted them yet.

Comment

they are back at the mc donalds by my work...at least a sign was up. i don't eat them.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
              Really then you need to come to Fresno... they have them every year here.

I have not tasted them yet.
              oh man they are good, but alas this small town does not keep up with the bigger city mcdonalds. heck when ever they give the cute disney prices in the kids meals, we get them months later :lol:

Comment

Why don't they just keep them? Since alot of people like them so much.
                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                  Why don't they just keep them? Since alot of people like them so much.
                  pure marketing.....If something is gone...then comes back...and you liked it enough....you would buy more...

sence this a disney forum.....lets compair the McRib to Haunted Mansion Holiday...they are seasonal....and when they are there...people will go more....lol...only if they like it that much

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III View Post
                    pure marketing.....If something is gone...then comes back...and you liked it enough....you would buy more...

sence this a disney forum.....lets compair the McRib to Haunted Mansion Holiday...they are seasonal....and when they are there...people will go more....lol...only if they like it that much
                    Thank you and for another Disney example to why they re-bring their movies out again & again on vhs & dvd.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

they are here in vegas.. had one last week.. I LOVE MCRIBS... YUMMY

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                        Thank you and for another Disney example to why they re-bring their movies out again & again on vhs & dvd.

Or why they Add pirates around the park...oh wait....that is to milk the pirate cow non stop...nvm

Comment

Does anyone remember the episode of "The Simpsons" where they stopped offering the Krusty's Ribwich, made from somerhing that's now extinct?

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan View Post
                            Does anyone remember the episode of "The Simpsons" where they stopped offering the Krusty's Ribwich, made from somerhing that's now extinct?
                            I loved that episode....the Hoippys following the Ribwich around...

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan View Post

loved that one..............

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X