This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soy Milk

Any other Soy Milk drinkers out there? I'm not Lactose Intollerant, but I LOVE the taste of Soy Milk. I'm the only one I know who drinks soy milk just beacause it tastes different, and not because its healthier or dosn't contain dairy. Anyone else do what I do?

Re: Soy Milk

Well personally I don't really like the idea of my milk coming from beans or cows blahhhh

Comment

I've been drinking soy milk since I was a kid, but I've been used to the sugared version. I still like that as well, but I also like just the unsweetened version. I'd discovered Silk brand, but finding the unsweetened version was next to impossible. I found an unsweetened brand at a Chinese supermarket, so I've got that on hand.

Comment

I've wondered how it tastes but don't wanna buy a thing of it and end up not liking it.

Comment

I drank soy milk for a while to lower my cholesterol. I actually did like the taste quite a lot, to me it was similar to horchata.

EagleWings, Silk brand comes in pint sizes, I believe - so even if you didn't like it, you wouldn't waste too much of it. I would also recommend 8th Continent. Tastes wonderful - kind of an almond-y taste that went really well with cereal.
          She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
            EagleWings, Silk brand comes in pint sizes, I believe - so even if you didn't like it, you wouldn't waste too much of it. I would also recommend 8th Continent. Tastes wonderful - kind of an almond-y taste that went really well with cereal.
            Maybe my next trip to the store!

Comment

8th Gen. chocolate is SO rich...mmm...

Comment

I've tried soy milk in my lattes but I do NOT like the taste. Tastes fake and cardboardy, IMHO.

Comment

I hate regular white milk (always have....wouldn't even drink formula as a baby. My mother said I never finished a 4oz bottle. ) and regular soy milk. I do like the chocolate soy milk, but not as mush as the chocolate milk that come in the glass bottle. That stuff is good.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                    I hate regular white milk (always have....wouldn't even drink formula as a baby. My mother said I never finished a 4oz bottle. ))
                    Me too! My mother says I drove her crazy trying to get me to eat as an infant! I can only stomach milk if it is doused with plenty of espresso!

Comment

Ick. My brother's both lived in Europe for a few years and just love the stuff - but they said that it was different over there. I just can't seem to enjoy it.
                      sigpic
                      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

nope.... sorry your alone on that one. naaa just kidding, but seriously... no I don't.

Comment

I like soy milk but I like almond milk more!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                            I like soy milk but I like almond milk more!
                            I just discovered almond milk yesterday. Wow, is it tasty! I'm really looking forward to trying it on my cereal tomorrow morning!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I kinda like Soy Milk. It takes awhile to get used to it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X