Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

just wanted to say....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanted to say....

:bow: I have been on Micechat over a year and I just wanted to say to everyone how much I really do appreciate talking and posting with everyone on MiceChat. Michechat is a one of a kind place and I get such great comments and replies here from that I do not get on any other site I've been on... So just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being such a great person! and thank you to all the mods and admins who make this site possible!:bow:

:yea: GO MICECHAT!!!:yea:

Re: just wanted to say....

I agree with you 100%...Micechat is a great place!

Comment

Nice post, FWD! This is a great site, run by good people.

Comment

I just called....

to say......

I love you!

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart!

My best score ever!

Comment

Yay! Thanks for being willing to play and critique my RollerCoaster Tycoon Scenarios :lol:. I am curious as to what you have done with Dockport recently, if anything.

DW

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
            Yay! Thanks for being willing to play and critique my RollerCoaster Tycoon Scenarios :lol:. I am curious as to what you have done with Dockport recently, if anything.

DW
            nothing much, I havn't played it in a while...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X