Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

I'm BDBopper and I approved this message!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm BDBopper and I approved this message!

I'm BDBopper and I approved this message - Duh! I am the one talking so of course I approved it!

Hello! I'm BDBopper and I'm running for MiceChat Janitor! I promise to keep the hallways of MiceChat clean and tidy for four awesome years! MiceChat is a great place and I intend to do my part to keep it that way! A vote for me is a vote for churros, Dole Whips, and Mojitos for everybody!

Be awesome and vote for me! thank you!

Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: I'm BDBopper and I approved this message!

You have my vote but who is your opponent in this race
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

are you honest? do you keep your promises? do you do what you promise and try to do your best to full fill them?

Comment

Originally posted by I_luv_Disney View Post
        You have my vote but who is your opponent in this race
        Very good question. I guess I really should have an opponent but whom?

Comment

Originally posted by BDBopper View Post
          Very good question. I guess I really should have an opponent but whom?
          and answer my question :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
            are you honest? do you keep your promises? do you do what you promise and try to do your best to full fill them?
            Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye (ouch that smarts!!) Does that answer your question, Karla? All puns aside there have been times where i have not come through on my promises in the past (boy admitting that doesn't make me a good politician does it?) but what has happened before is in the past. I will do my very best from this day forward to fufill every promise I make, or make no promises at all LOL
            Last edited by BDBopper; 11-07-2006, 06:04 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a few phrases

Comment

In all seriosuness folks I doubt that Micechat has a janitorial position. I just thought this would make a humorous and fun Election Day thread.

Comment

Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye (ouch that smarts!!) Does that answer your question, Karla? All puns aside there have been times where i have not come through on my promises in the past (boy admitting that doesn't make me a good politician does it?) but what has happened before is in the past. I will do my very best from this day forward to fufill every promise I make, or make no promises at all LOL
                good boy, fess up and step up to the plate :lol:
                Now you need an aponant . Have a great day BD,

now you need to add a poll my boy so go find an aponant, and then add a poll

Comment

I'm BDBopper and I approved this message - Duh! I am the one talking so of course I approved it!

Hello! I'm BDBopper and I'm running for MiceChat Janitor! I promise to keep the hallways of MiceChat clean and tidy for four awesome years! MiceChat is a great place and I intend to do my part to keep it that way! A vote for me is a vote for churros, Dole Whips, and Mojitos for everybody!

Be awesome and vote for me! thank you!

Nononono! You did it all wrong! You needed to say:

Originally posted by BDBopper
                  In the last four years, MiceChat has been going through a time of ultimate evil for my oponent is Satan himself. He lead a mass suicide in 1543 that caused all the waters of Hell, Michigan to turn to blood. Last year, he appointed a known serial killer to change the towels in the men's restroom. When confronted, he just said it was necessary that the paper towels be replaced and that a man's past shouldn't matter in towel replacement services. Is this what you want for your children? How can he pee in safety when we have a janitor like this?

Vote for BDBopper. He may be the son of Satan, but at least he's not Satan.
                  See? You need to make your opponent seem more evil than yourself. You were too kind on your opponent. This has nothing to do with you and what you can do. It has everything to do with what you aren't and what makes your oponent worse!
                  -Tim

Comment

As soon as you find out who your opponent is, I will vote for you as long as.......

you don't ask, "what's (she/he) thinking?

I don't know if it was a local thing here in Illinois, but that line has been so overused. I am so glad that the negative ads have ended with Election Day.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                      Nononono! You did it all wrong!

See? You need to make your opponent seem more evil than yourself. You were too kind on your opponent. This has nothing to do with you and what you can do. It has everything to do with what you aren't and what makes your oponent worse!
                      My nomination for funniest post of the year! Well done-I haven't laughed so hard in ages! :imtheone:

Comment

So who wants to run against me? Or do I have to run unopposed...or worse run against Spongebob Squarepants? LOL

Comment

I'll run against you, but still vote for you.
                          -Jack :geek:
                          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Woot Woot, I'm voting for you! lol

Comment

So who wants to run against me? Or do I have to run unopposed...or worse run against Spongebob Squarepants? LOL
                              Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                              I'll run against you, but still vote for you.

Awe man you made it real tough to decide...

Spongebob is my ultimate favorite
                              Hollywood1939 is apart of the BBB's
                              BdBopper is a cool person and apart of BBB's

Hmmm.. I don't know... Well im sure if you had a good pribe:greedy: , I mean convincing story then I can decide :whistling
                              Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                              Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X