This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Thing You Do?

What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Re: First Thing You Do?

Look at the clock and then slap the snooze....

Comment

make C O F F E E (cant survive without coffee) then have a quick smoke (I know bad habit) because i girls are still in bed and i can relax at this time

Friends for life

Comment

Usually.....I get ready for the gym, brush my teeth, splash my face with water and head out. I usually wake up at 445 or 5am - these days, seems more like 3am with my little baby at home.

HAH

Comment

I shut off my alarm, turn the radio on and go back to sleep for about 10 more minutes.
          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Take a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
              Usually.....I get ready for the gym, brush my teeth, splash my face with water and head out. I usually wake up at 445 or 5am - these days, seems more like 3am with my little baby at home.

HAH
              This sounds just like my husband's morning routine, minus the baby part since ours are 6 and 8 years old now. Sometimes he still wakes up at 3:00 because he goes to bed so early.

The first thing I do when I wake up is think, Oh please, not yet! :sleep: Then all the mom-thoughts start running through my mind: Did I pack the lunches? Is the homework done? Which dance classes do we have today? Is there basketball practice? That's always enough to get me out of bed to put the kettle on for tea. (I'm not a coffee person; in the summer it's Diet Coke in the morning!) )

Comment

I wake up, notice the time. I get dressed in a panic, check to see if I have a dollar for the bus make sure my stuff is in my school bag and then run out... I tend to oversleep.

Comment

Groan and wish it was Saturday ) .

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
                    I wake up, notice the time. I get dressed in a panic, check to see if I have a dollar for the bus make sure my stuff is in my school bag and then run out... I tend to oversleep.
                    HA! I tend to 'undersleep' - I think it's a stress issue. I've always been slightly 'high strung'. I was much worse in my early/mid 20's.

Comment

I wake up! Oh wait this wasn't a trick question? lol

Comment

Get a shower and then wake up my husband.

Comment

i get up so darn early too.. about 5:30......... thats why i NEED THE

C O F F E E

Friends for life

Comment

I used to be a coffee addict. Not sure what happened.

Comment

I go back to sleep and then dream about winning the lottery!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X