This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Snowing!!

Alright, So i didnt get to post this till now but calgary already has snow and alot of it, well in my area neway where else has snow now?? am i the only one let's go make snow angels haha and snow mickey's
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Re: Its Snowing!!

Right on. I was 26 before I ever saw snow. This also answers the question as to if you are local or not! HAHAH

Comment

I Was 3 when i saw snow lol... but i live really close to the rocky mountains haha meh.. i would prefer rain like vancouver and kelowna lol
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

I love snow!!! Enjoy it!

Comment

sometimes it snows here. I hopr it does tis year. I love snow. well, at least the snow we get. It sticks, looks pretty , then melts by the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
            sometimes it snows here. I hopr it does tis year. I love snow. well, at least the snow we get. It sticks, looks pretty , then melts by the next day.
            can i have ur kinda snow please lol
            ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy View Post
              I Was 3 when i saw snow lol... but i live really close to the rocky mountains haha meh.. i would prefer rain like vancouver and kelowna lol
              Trust me, you don't want rain. We don't get as much here in Kelowna as Vancouver. We had about 4 cm of snow on November 2, but then that pineapple express storm front cam in and the temp went up from being at about -10 deg C to + 10 deg C. Currently, there's a bit of clouds with sun out right now. Hopefully it snows more soon. The local ski hills need it. There isn't much on Big White and they are planning to open on the 24th.

Comment

what ever you do, stay away from the yellow snow !!!!!!!

Orlando doing good
                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                Princess of Randomness

Comment

I was 16 before I had ever seen it snow. Sure, I had gone up to Tahoe to play in the snow when I was younger, but had never seen snow come down, and certianly not in my own yard before.
                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Yeah, Calgary is all pretty and white right now . Seriously, looking over the ridge all I can see is white, and it looks pretty cool. But once the sun comes out tomorrow it's can melt it all and make it all slushy.

Comment

Well becuse slushy is always fun....
                      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

i grew up in the Ventura/Oxnard area...didn't touch real snow until i was 17!

however, i live in reno now..and we haven't had any snow yet..but it was 23degrees on the drive home from work this am! BRRR~!
                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                        Originally posted by pratt55
                        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

We're getting our first big blast of winter here in Kelowna. 10 cm fell last night and there is another 25 cm predicted for tonight. The temp is supposed to drop down to -23 deg C by Wednesday. Put the sandbags in my car as well as the fuel-line antifreeze. May get around on my x-country skis as an alternative.

Comment

it's amazing how small the world really is, since were both in Kelowna, and both on Micechat. we should have a go to disneyland Kelowna style meet in disneyland some day. Wasn't it amazing how within 2 hours of snowing, the ground was completley covered! I was amazed

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                            ~

Comment

Its freaking cold in calgary right now lol
                              ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X