This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Board Mania!

With all the new and exciting DL-related message boards that have popped up lately, how do you all keep up?

Personally, I'm finding it a bit difficult in remembering what conversations are where - it's almost as if I wish I had ADHD just to stop being overwhelmed by the sensory overload of it all.

So, where do you post?

Besides here, I'm also at: Lounge of Tomorrow, The Launching Pad, sometimes at MousePlanet, and very rarely at Laughing Place and MouseInfo.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

I, too am at the Lounge of Tomorrow and the Launching Pad. Though... I haven't been on too much at either.

So many great boards!! :love:
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Mostly here and wdwmagic. Although its becoming more and more rare to find me over there!

Comment

I'm mostly just here now. But I check up with my friends everywhere. For me, the main advantage to this board is all the new members. So, on top of all my old friends who are already here, these boards are a great place to meet new people! I'm really enjoying it here.

-The Dusty One
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Since I'm a newbie to any of the Disney discussion boards, this is my one and only home... be afraid, be very afraid!

Comment

Comment

Mainly Lounge of Tomorrow (of obvious reasons) then MiceChat, LaunhcingPad, the DLP board and Fab (still, a bit). I'm trying to get it down to 2 boards (plus LJ and Bats Day). One will be LoT because it includes ALL of my interests in a world even beyond Disney (there is one of those?) and the other will be MC - although I'm finding I don't keep up very well on stuff outside my forum, although, I relly like the contemporary topics. But, I just can't let Fab and LP go. So, I'm on waaaay too much.

Comment

I'm at Micechat, Lounge of Tomorrow, The Launching Pad(although I haven't posted in quite awhile)I lurk on Disboards and an Ivillage Disney Vacations board. Whew. Plus, I have a Parenting board I post on, I've been on that board since July of 98 when I was pg!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                  I've been on that board since July of 98 when I was pg!!
                  Now you're NC17.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

This is my only DL related message board. I was in one, I forgot which one where I was chastised because I made a very un PC remark.
                    I have no time for other message boards. I'm only in this one and the T.A.P.S (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) (The paranormal research group portrayed on Sci-Fi Channel's Ghosthunters) message board.
                    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I post on MP, LoT, and here. I don't read or lurk anywhere else.....except sometimes Fab, but that's just because it's still on my Favorites list and it's my habit to click on it first.

Comment

I'm on this one and MP. Although MP hasn't been getting much of my time lately.

Comment

Originally posted by TNTigger
                          Since I'm a newbie to any of the Disney discussion boards, this is my one and only home... be afraid, be very afraid!
                          that is me as well.
                          Other than DL... I am on an 80's nostalgia board for Rainbow brite
                          boo

Comment

One Word:

Links Bar.

Between Micechat (Main [And Home]), LoT (2nd), Fab (3rd), Guild of Greeters (4th), Uru Obession (5th), RCT2.com (6th), ieXbeta (7th), H'uru (8th), Cobbs (9th), and many others below 10.
                            -Monorail Man

Comment

I also post on www.disneyworldtrivia.com . The author of the WDW Trivia book runs it, and has a great thing going!! This is the website that got me hooked on seeing what WDW is all about.
                              Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                              Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X