Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

My 999th Post

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 999th Post

What with everyone celebrating their 1000th post, I figured I could be the first MiceChatter to celebrate post 999!

We have 999 happy posts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers? (maniacal laughter)

I am sure you will make room here in a sec. You can't resist posting on MiceChat! :lol:

Congrats my friend!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
      What with everyone celebrating their 1000th post, I figured I could be the first MiceChatter to celebrate post 999!

We have 999 happy posts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers? (maniacal laughter)

"I kept on lagging behiiiiiind... so i didn't need to volunteer". Congratulations! Great having you on the boards!!!
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X