Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Favorite meal

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite meal

So since Thanksgiving is near and it has to do a lot with food.....What's your favorite food? Any recipes you would like to share? just a general discussion about the most wonderful thing on earth FOOD!

Re: Favorite meal

my all time favorite food is..... fried chicken, if done right. I love KFC ! I also love crab legs, sooooooo much!

Comment

KFC im not a big fan of for fast food im more of a subway or la salsa kinda guy.

Comment

Since I've been out of LA for so long now, right now my favorite food is Tommy's. They're opening an In N Out here soon, too, the first one in Tucson, so I won't have to drive to Phoenix for one.

Comment

I've been making chicken noodle soup a lot lately in my crock pot because it's been cold. I get everything from Trader Joe's. I don't add any water.

I use:

A bag of frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts
          A box of low-sodium nonfat chicken broth
          pepper
          2 cloves of garlic

I put these in the crock pot in the morning on high.

Switch it to low mid-day.

An hour before dinner, I add 4 stalks of celery pieces, and 4 large carrots, sliced to the crockpot. The chicken is done, so I usually just stir until the chicken falls apart.

On the stove, I boil 2 bags of the egg papardelle noodles and add them to the crock pot and stir everything together.

Voila, homemade chicken noodle soup.

Comment

The best meal I've ever had was at a place in the Malibu hills called Inn of the Seventh Ray. You get to eat outdoors with heaters if it's cold, next to a bubbling creek where frogs are croaking. The atmosphere is amazing.

The meal was:

The best whole grain bread I've ever tasted. Nutty, and soft, so, so good.

Cesear salad made from scratch at your table.

My entree was grilled whitefish on a bed of English pea tendrils with an apricot demi glace'. Unbelievably good.

Oh and a spectacular bottle of Pinot Grigio.

Too bad the company was craptastic (I went there with my ex).

I MUST go back there sometime. If you're in the area and have a couple hundred dollars to blow, I highly recommend it.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Well it's not a meal, but a woman here in the office was talking about getting a Butterscotch Pie to take to her Dad on Thanksgiving.

Butterscotch pie? Sounds wonderful.

Comment

Bacon, egg and cheese cassarole. I just love it!!!
                Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

So many to choose from

Turkey with mash potatoes and gravy
                  pernil (roast pork shoulder) with spanish rice
                  Ham with pineapple and potato salad.

I just made myself hungry
                  Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                  Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

I like going to Cheesecake Factory and getting chicken medallions. With fast food I like going to Rubios and getting the chopped chicken salad. At home I like pot roast. Sooo good.

Comment

I also loooove Denny's. Mostly their pancakes and meat lovers skillet. We don't have any near us what so ever, so we try to go when we visit relatives in Cleveland.
                      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X