Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

whats your favorite ne cartoon?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite ne cartoon?

i was just wondering, with all of the new cartoons coming out today what is your favorite, i tend to like spongebob,and fairlyoddparents more then the rest of them... some of my favorite quotes come from those shows,
    "were two halves of a whole idiot" :lol:
    Last edited by migitmouse88; 05-13-2005, 12:08 PM.

American Dad is pretty good. The main character reminds me a lot of shucks
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

proud family, eventhough its been on for a bit. I still like it A LOT

-Lauryn

Comment

I'm a sucker for Kim Possible.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
          I'm a sucker for Kim Possible.
          You beat me to it Sunnygirl. I was going to say KP. Hey it's got a Naked mole rat and no one is complaining to the FCC about it. :lol: Sorry, I cracked myself up there. :o
          Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

Comment

SpongeBob Square Pants
            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Fairly OddParents! Gotta Love Cosmo!

Cosmo: The good news is, I named my nickel Phillip.
              Timmy: Uh, what's the bad news?
              Cosmo: It's a girl nickel.

Cosmo: Let's get one thing straight. I'm not bright. Big words confuse me. I have the attention span of a rodent, and Wanda loves me anyway. And that should be enough for you.

Timmy: Cool! We're in the Middle Ages!
              Cosmo: Look! I'm middle aged!
              [Poofs into a middle aged man]
              Cosmo: YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!

Cosmo: ...And this is us cowering in fear 2 minutes ago, and this is us cowering in fear 1 minute ago, and this is us cowering in fear 30 seconds...

talking about chores
              Cosmo: You could melt it all with heat vision.
              Wanda: Or you could wish for the chores to be done.
              Timmy Turner: That's a good idea. I wish...
              Cosmo: OR you could melt it, with HEAT VISION.
              Timmy Turner: Gotta go with superpowers
              What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

or my personaly cosmo and wanda quote 'were two halves of a whole idiot"
                but theres always the classic "im swimming in my own toilet... and i like it" :lol:

Comment

" i remember as though it were yesterday I was supposed to give an old lady her pills at 9 o'clock, but i woke her up at two, she got really mad and started yelling, then she laid on the ground and got really quiet." the quote goes something like that, but makes me laugh everytime i think about it.
                  What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X