X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Frosty!

Thanks Daniel!
    http://www.wendys.com/w-1-0.shtml

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Oh! That Frosty. :o I had pictures of a snowman with a tophat and corncob pipe locked up in jail. I can see the headlines now. "Frosty on Ice" We tried to interview the famous snowman but all he would say is "Happy Birthday!" :lol:

Sorry, I got carried away there for a moment.
    Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

Comment

Wow, wendy's is really trying to get people through their doors ever since the infamous "finger" incident. But...for a free frosty...i might take that chance
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

They where doing the free frosty promotion in the Bay Area for a while after the finger incidend in Northern California... I guess this is a way to extend the offer nationally...
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
          Wow, wendy's is really trying to get people through their doors ever since the infamous "finger" incident. But...for a free frosty...i might take that chance
          It was planted, but still.

I went today, got some food and my Frosty. It's the small .99 version, so it's like a shot of Frosty, not a large cup. But still, nice of them!
          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Yeah, the finger was from a co-worker of the husband. What losers. I hope Wendy's sues the pants off of her. There is enough trouble out there without people making stuff up.

And how about that runaway bride...

Comment

Okay, I am well aware that the whole thing was a disgusting hoax, but I still haven't been able to bring myself to eat at Wendy's ever since this incident. Maybe seeing a half chewed piece of somebody's finger in the news just killed it for me.
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
                Okay, I am well aware that the whole thing was a disgusting hoax, but I still haven't been able to bring myself to eat at Wendy's ever since this incident. Maybe seeing a half chewed piece of somebody's finger in the news just killed it for me.
                I'm with you on that one. There's a wendy's not more than a couple blocks away...and I just can't get my stomach to handle going. Maybe it's a mental taste aversion...
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I'm sure we'll get our share of free frosties this weekend...

Yes, I know it says one per customer, but you don't know my boyfriend. I have a feeling he'll visit a couple different Wendy's in Orange Co. My guy loves his frosties.
                  She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

The women has a record of sueing fast food companys aswell, for things like this. She's a sicko, taking a finger from somewhere..

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

Wendy's in the Norcal Bay area offered this right after the "finger incident" I guess you could call her the "FingerWoman" :lol:
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Speaking of fingerwoman. Check out Fingner. :lol:

I'm going to get my free frosty today. Of course I HAVE to buy some fries so I can dip them in it.
                        Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

soo.. thats why there is a line 20 miles long to get into wendys.. and i thought it was for their new Eisner chili recipe..

Comment

Ugh. I had no idea this was happenning and just happenned to cruise through on my way home from work wanting a frosty treat. I tried to order my small $0.99 frosty and was told by the girl that "we have jr frostys free today. would you like that?" I say, "what's the difference?" she says, "they're free today." I say sure whatever. I get up to the window and i'm handed this itty bitty shot of frosty. You think maybe she could have mentioned how small this thing was when offering it to me? I asked what's the difference and obviously the answer to that question should have been "well it's about 1/4 the size of the one you tried to order, but it is free today." I think I could have handled paying the $0.99 and actually having enough treat to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb
                              Ugh. I had no idea this was happenning and just happenned to cruise through on my way home from work wanting a frosty treat. I tried to order my small $0.99 frosty and was told by the girl that "we have jr frostys free today. would you like that?" I say, "what's the difference?" she says, "they're free today." I say sure whatever. I get up to the window and i'm handed this itty bitty shot of frosty. You think maybe she could have mentioned how small this thing was when offering it to me? I asked what's the difference and obviously the answer to that question should have been "well it's about 1/4 the size of the one you tried to order, but it is free today." I think I could have handled paying the $0.99 and actually having enough treat to enjoy.
                              Yah, they handed me a frosty I could eat in one gulp
                              "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X