Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the game that's sweeping the nation!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DisneyKat, she's so cute... and reminds me of my old cat. She's gone now, God rest her soul-if-she-had-one, but you can have her name: Pudwinkle.

Another name I've always wanted to use for a cat: Miss Kitty

Comment

hmmmm... she looks like a lucifer to me

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
        She's totally Cheshire.
        If I chose that name she could be Chessie for short. My sister and Bro in law had a cat named Cheshire after a cat that is on a train box car!!!!

Why is this name picking thing so hard??? OMG she is so cute and cuddly and when I gave her back to Roslyn and said I will see you soon, she cried!!!!! The cat not Roslyn. Is it 5:30 yet? I emailed the bf to tell him. I have not heard back from him...he allergic to cats

My boys are in for a big surprise tonight. I'm kind of nervous!!!!
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Here's what it's narrowed down to:

Bagheera
          Cheshire
          Isis

But I JUST thought of this. Being the church lady that I am, of course I started to look at Saint names. St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals. So why not:

Franchesca???? Not sure if that is the proper spelling. But it's very princessy sounding. On the other hand it's very normal sounding. What I like about Latte's name is it is unique for a gorgeously unique cat!!!!

Comment

Tigger! TTFN
            Come to the dark side,
            we have cookies.

Comment

Here is a kitten that looks similar, though I swear she is more round than this. I will for sure take a picture of her. She'll have her first photo shoot tonight after my movie with the bf (yes we watch the same movie being 2442 miles apart)

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                Here's what it's narrowed down to:

Bagheera
                Cheshire
                Isis
                And Bagheera can be shortened to "Bags" and "Baggy" for nicknames.

I call my Maleficent, "Maley" at times.
                [email protected]

Comment

How about Tabatha........
                  Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks
                    How about Tabatha........
                    My cat growing up was named Tabatha, we had one named Samantha too, and no not they weren't named after Bewitched characters.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Bagheera is FAHBULOUS DAHLING!

Comment

It's called:

Name Disneykat's new baby kitten!!!

I just got back from looking at a female tiger (ash/ gray and black) kitten. She's so sweet. She has big paws which I am hoping means she'll be a big mamma of a cat. She'll have to be to stand up to my 2 boys. She is cuddly and for now, has blue eyes. YAy she's pretty!!! I am going to pick her up tonight. But she needs a name!!!!! Help!!!
                        Is it just me, or does everyone just love Disneykat. Her posts always make me smile.
                        As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Tabatha or Samantha would be fitting being that it's Friday the 13th!!!

Another name I'm looking at is Empress.....Emmy for short. Bagheera is really REALLY the front runner right now.

Comment

I should've found this thread earlier........

I love Bagheera but, Baghera was black! (I know, picky picky). My black boys have been named Mephistopholes and Buster.

I can't think of any grey Disney tabbys.

Berlioz was a smoky-colored cat from The Aristocats (the orange kitten was Toulouse and the white Marie)

I've always wanted a Figaro to call my own.

Lucifer and O'Mally are both fun names.

Sher Kahn
                            Scar
                            Rajah
                            Thomasina
                            Jake (Cat from Outer Space)
                            Nala
                            Sargent Tibbs.

I have 5 cats of my own, but none have Disney names. Need more cats! :devil:

Comment

Not Afraid, I know where there are some kittens available for adoption.. LOL :devil:

I should hold off on the name decision. I really want you all to see her in her cuteness.

Comment

I'm voting for MiceCat. Sounds like a cool cat name to me.
                                As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I also have a friend who needs to place 7 newborn kittens, born today! PM me if you'd like to contact her - she's in the SF Valley.
                                  [email protected]

Comment

Not Afraid, I know where there are some kittens available for adoption.. LOL :devil:

I should hold off on the name decision. I really want you all to see her in her cuteness.
                                    You want me to get divorced???? I'm already 1 over the legal limit in Long Beach. I would have more if I could. My goal is to grow up to be a crazy cat lady. Dusty even got me a "Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure". I treasure it!

About naming.....I have waited a few days to see what name fits first. Scoundrel named himself. "Oh! You are a little Scoundrel!" Buster was Little Uncle Goblin for a few days before he just became Buster the Fly Boy. Even C.K. Dexter Haven (Dexter) is called Pookie more than Dexter. I called Jack "Pumpkin" at first but then found out he already had a name (and a home) - but he moved in with us anyways. Lyra was named by a friend but I just call her "Girlie Whirley" most of the time.

I am convinced that cats will name themselves after a while.

Comment

Oh darn it Not Afriad!

I was looking through the thread and noticing that Figaro was not being suggested. That was going to be my suggestion since that name is one of them ost forgotten of the Disney Cats.

However near the end of the replies there you were with Figaro. Darn it LOL :lol:
                                      Originally posted by aashee
                                      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Oops. Sorry.

Comment

ok, so here's what happened. I went to Roslyn's house to pick her up. She was sooooooooo vocal!!!! Got in the car and drove A STICK SHIFT with a squirmy kitten on my lap. At first she wanted to look out the window, so she positioned herself on the crook of my arm. then she decided that wasn't good enough so she tried to climb behind my neck. But, I'm quick. So finally I got her and got her to calm down and fall asleep. We get to petsmart and EVERY EMPLOYEE wanted to hold her. They loved her. They walked around with me helping me get everything I needed and then we were off. Ony this time she wanted to play with the steering wheel as I drove. Crazy kitty. Soon enough she fell alseep on her back. When I brought her in the house the two boys did not know what to do with themselves. Latte sniffed her, Marley hissed and we are calming down from all of it as we speak. She is tucked away in the bathroom, Marley is sitting on the chair next to me and Latte is showing his anger by hiding under the bed. While I scooped the cat box she had some time to roam and Marley just watched her. If she got to close <hiss> Needless to say when I'm gone, the kitten will be in the bathroom. I wish I could bring her to work. Ah well.

As for the name, my bf called his mom and asked how you say "Beautiful Princess" in Chinese, only you don't say beautiful princess, it's "Beautiful Girl" That would either be Mei Li or Mei Mei. I like Mei Mei...but I'm going to wait like Not Afraid said and see if she names herself. I will, after you see her first pictures, take more suggestions:

Here she is getting into Latte and Marley's food dish (Thankfully Marley missed this scene):

Another food shot. She almost climbed into the bowl:

Running for her life from my big feet:
                                          Last edited by Disneykat; 05-13-2005, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X