Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the game that's sweeping the nation!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse princess
    replied
    Disneykat- your kitten is soo cute! If she meowed at Lily- than maybe she likes that one. After all- it is her name. she should get a say also. Our cat's name changed a few times because nothing suited her and it was just not a good fit. After about a month of a few names her name ended up being Pessa (short for Princapessa)

Leave a comment:

• Not Afraid
    replied
    I had to come and find this thread again to post about Alice's cat Dinah! But, low and behold, you had it already. (Plus, I know the baby has a name already )

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Man, just when I think I have names narrowed down!!!!! Then I hear another name I like. I called her Lily earlier and she MEEEEoOOOOOOWWWWED at me Then because I know she has mites in her ears (poor baby) I was calling her Meiter. Still...no name yet. I have friends coming over tonight for dinner so hopefully we'll find something. It's driving me crazy.

While I like Thomasina, I'm going to avoid it only because someone from my recent (and awful) past was named Thomas. BUT!!! I forgot that in Alice in Wonderland there are two cats. The cheshire cat and Alice's cat Dinah!!!! Dinah is kind of cute. Oh lord this cat is going to have a hundred names. Including her nickname...Poopy!!! (the boyfriend suggested I bring her on my trip out there..and he does not like cats...pshaw....right. He's calling her Mei Mei)
    Last edited by Disneykat; 05-14-2005, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    katie, there is only one true disney cat name. disney made a whole movie about her. Thomasina.

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/thomasina.html

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Fizzgig!

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    replied
    We have two cats (brother and sister) that we adopted a year ago - they're black and white and we named them Max and Mia.

Your kitten is absolutely adorable!! I really like the name TigerLily (I can't remember who suggested that)... the funny thing is, our inlaws got a cat that looks similar (she's a baby too!) and they named her Mooshy. She's a love bug... so I love that name too! I really like Mei Mei too... (can you tell it takes me for ever to name a pet? )

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Not afraid, I was thinking about that but I can only come up with tinkerbelle. She's not a tinkerbelle by any means. Ran the names by some family members and they like Isis. Partly because we had a cat named Isis when I was a baby. She's trying to climb up my leg as we speak. She is most definitely an attention whore. Latte has emerged from under the bed. YAY!!!!!! I won't bore you all with updates, but will keep you posted on the name.
    Last edited by Disneykat; 05-14-2005, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mousey Girl
    replied
    hehehe We tend to have a bit off names for our animals. The Boy named the dog...he had just turned 2 when they brough the puppy home. He (TB) had some severe speech issues and promptly named the dog PoohDog. I was going toward Eeyore since he is a basset, but TB couldn't pronounce it.

Our rodents have wierd names. Our first one is Sniff, the one who died was Twitch. Then we got Princess Peach and Daisy. Daisy popped out 10 babies. I named a few but we only kept 3: Wiggle (named by TB), Tipper (AKA Shadow Tipper 'cause she tends to follow Princess Peach everywhere) and Fluffernutter (The Hubby named her Fluffy, but she has a peanut shaped and colored spot on her back). The lone boy baby answered to Chipper (until he went bye-bye) and one of the others I called Spot (she went to one of TB's friends and is now called Twitch 2-she had a lone black spot on her tummy).

Growing up our cats had names like Sheba and Geisha. We also had a Foxy and Spooky.

Leave a comment:

• Not Afraid
    replied
    She's adorable! And so tiny! Makes me realize just how HUGE by boys and girl are. She seems really adventerous, affectionate, intelligent as well as adorable. Is there a Disney character that is all that for you?

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by Club 33
    What about just... Kat

Thought about that but it's boring. I want something that is different.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    The funny thing about her is her little tail is straight up and curls. So funny. She constantly licks my face.

Marley is still hissing and not sure what to do. Latte keeps going under the bed. I keep petting them and telling them they are good boys, but I hope Latte will come out from under the bed. it's almost as if he's afraid of her. When I go to pet him under the bed he purrs, good sign, No?
    Last edited by Disneykat; 05-14-2005, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    What about just... Kat

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    Aww, Disneykat! Your new baby kitty is the cutest thing I've seen all week! Love the bottom picture, Jr Miss Sunnygirl does, too. SQUEE! I love baby kitties.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Originally posted by TinkPink
    One time my step dad left our house and drove out to a job site 15 miles away. When he got there, our cat crawled out from under the front of the car. We couldn't believe she had survived that.

A couple months later, she disappeared. We still wonder if she wasn't so lucky the second time around.
    We had to use Dove liquid diswashing soap to get the engine grease off. That is what one local Vet advised us to do.

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Originally posted by TicTocDragon
    "Muffin" She can go with "Latte" I know corny :botox: :monkey:
    We had a cat we saved from a car engine the guy had been driving around with her inside a spot in the fender by the radiator of a Nissan Pickup.
    One time my step dad left our house and drove out to a job site 15 miles away. When he got there, our cat crawled out from under the front of the car. We couldn't believe she had survived that.

A couple months later, she disappeared. We still wonder if she wasn't so lucky the second time around.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    "Muffin" She can go with "Latte" I know corny :botox: :monkey:
    We had a cat we saved from a car engine the guy had been driving around with her inside a spot in the fender by the radiator of a Nissan Pickup.

Leave a comment:

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied
    OOOOO, she's darling!! I want to hold her!
    How about Foofi-Foofi? :lol: That's what Bridgette calls Flava Flave on that wierd show Strange Love.

Leave a comment:

• disneyguy247
    replied
    Awwwwwww.........sooooooo cute!

I personally like (from Not Afraid) Sgt. Tibbs.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    pics worko now!!!!

I think I am going to bring her out and watch Oceans Twelve!!!! I hate having her in the bathroom

Leave a comment:

• disneyguy247
    replied
    pics no worko

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X