This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Selling

I'm looking into selling some items and was wondering what would be a good outlet. Right now I'm thinking Craigslist, but have never tried selling anything on that so don't know how good it would be. Anybody else have any suggestions? And is it easy to sell stuff on eBay?

For sale I have some Batman Kia Asamiya stuff, and they are considered collectibles. Also, I am on the fence about selling my beloved beach cruiser with the pearl pink paint job and martini design, with cute little bowling pin tire valves (broke my leg so having to pedal backwards for braking isn't easy) ... so I would like for the buyers to be in the Los Angeles area to make it easy to deliver.

I'm hoping that I posted this in the correct place and that I don't upset anybody by posting this here. Thanks for anybody who has input on how I can go about selling this stuff!

Re: Question About Selling

I don't have any selling advice for ya, but I'd love to see a picture of your bike!
    A signature should go here.

Comment

Selling on Ebay is very easy. They walk you through the whole process. If you don't want to ship anything thing you can say that it is "pick up only". The easiest way to accpet payment is through Paypal, but they do charge you a % of your payment.
      Be sure to include a couple of pictures and all the info you can. Make sure that the auction title contains any words that someone might search under for it.
      If you go to Ebay they have tutorials and selling tips. Good luck!

Comment

You can try Craigslist first. If it doesn't sell you could consider lower the price and trying again or take it to Ebay and reach a wider group. I've done Craigslist a bunch of times and it's worked out great. Espeically for big items that need to be picked up.

Comment

Thanks for the great advice folks! I think I will be trying Craigslist and then if that doesn't work out I'll go on eBay. I didn't know about the "pick up only" option, and it would be great for the bike ... but as you can see from the pictures below I am reluctant on selling it still ... (I have no clue how to resize the pictures here on MC, so my apologies for the large size)

Comment

Do you have to sell the bike? If you are on the fence, then you should probably keep it. It's really cool!
            A signature should go here.

Comment

That is an awesome bike. If you do sell it I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding a buyer. It's very cute!

Comment

I would suggest craigslist. I've sold alot of stuff there. And they don't charge like Ebay does and when you sell alot on Ebay the charges can add up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X