Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Christmas Story Leg Lamp and other crazy things I want for Christmas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Story Leg Lamp and other crazy things I want for Christmas

Someone tell Fishbulb that I want one of these:

Christmas Story Leg Lamp

What crazy items do you want for Christmas?

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Christmas Story Leg Lamp and other crazy things I want for Christmas

Psst Fishy ^^^^

Here is mine:

That's right a Venus Fly Trap, that would be cool.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
      Someone tell Fishbulb that I want one of these:

Christmas Story Leg Lamp

What crazy items do you want for Christmas?

-Dusty
      Dusty, you should come over sometime. We have the string of leglamp lights.
      I want....lime green converse. Low tops.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I used to have one just like that ha!

Ta Da!

Comment

Maybe Santa already has that for you?? Cause if you don't believe he wont come.
          aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
          isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

(Thanks Oogie)
            Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim View Post

(Thanks Oogie)
              Me too!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

i want black and white checkerboard chucks
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'd want this but only if it were the actual size.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
                    I'd want this but only if it were the actual size.

Very cool R2D2. It is way too small for $120 though.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                    Save

Comment

Oh, and Fishbulb, make sure it comes from Italy and says "FRAGILE" on the box.

Comment

Dusty - the Salt Lake Lamp Company makes those - I'll be passing through tomorrow.....my neighbor has one - he makes his wife reenact the "centering" scene in the front window every year.
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                          Oh, and Fishbulb, make sure it comes from Italy and says "FRAGILE" on the box.
                          FRA-GEE-LEE.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Dusty - this is too funny, because last week Ken and I found the perfect gift for you guys, and it would coordinate with that lamp!

It was a furry zebra-striped chair in the shape of a large high-heeled platform shoe. The seat is at the top of the toe, with the back leaning backward toward the heel. :lol: I think we may have to get that for you now. :evil:

Edit: Here's a website where you can design your own!! :lmao:
                            Last edited by Disneyphile; 11-21-2006, 03:43 PM.
                            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Nothing better completes christmas more than "the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window." :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X