Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MiceChat Live new rules??

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MiceChat Live new rules??

    Since when do we have to be eighteen and over to go on MiceChat Live! ??
    I am sixteen, and as far as I can see, nobody in the chat talks about anything innapropriate. Sure, some sixteen year olds are very immature... But I'm not. Actually, I get along better with adults than I do teens. lol.
    In my opinion, this is very unfair...




  • #2
    Originally posted by DisneyMania!
    Since when do we have to be eighteen and over to go on MiceChat Live! ??
    I am sixteen, and as far as I can see, nobody in the chat talks about anything innapropriate. Sure, some sixteen year olds are very immature... But I'm not. Actually, I get along better with adults than I do teens. lol.
    In my opinion, this is very unfair...
    Its actually a legal thing, nothing they can do about it. Its been that way since the beggining actually.












    Comment


    • #3
      But, now it actually refuses to let me in.. even though the year I was born isn't on my profile...



      Comment


      • #4
        I'm really sorry DisneyMania. Unfortunately, we are unable to monitor Chat 24/7. Therefore, we have to limit it to 18 and older. I really don't want to spend the summer in jail because someone decides to pick up on you in the chat room.

        Wish the world wasn't run by lawyers.

        At a later date, we may institute monitored chat hours on various days. These chats may be opened to everyone. We'll let you know more later.

        -Dusty

        -Dusty
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

        Find us on Facebook: .

        How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

        Comment


        • #5
          nevermind, for some reason it is letting me in...



          Comment


          • #6
            and disneyguy is in too.. and it says on his profile that he was born in 1990...



            Comment


            • #7
              Please do not use micechat LIVE if you are under 18. If you do so, we will have no choice but to ban you.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

              Find us on Facebook: .

              How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
              Save

              Comment


              • #8
                It wont let me in eaither. I am 26 and I chaeck the "I agree" and click submit and it takes me back to the fourms instead of going into the chat.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by monorail_rider
                  It wont let me in eaither. I am 26 and I chaeck the "I agree" and click submit and it takes me back to the fourms instead of going into the chat.
                  Monorail_rider, please send a PM to Monorail Man. He has been working on the new chat rooms. I'm sure he would appreciate your letting him know about this issue. We should have all the kinks worked out soon.

                  Thank you for your help!

                  -Dusty
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                  Find us on Facebook: .

                  How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                  Save

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dustysage
                    Monorail_rider, please send a PM to Monorail Man. He has been working on the new chat rooms. I'm sure he would appreciate your letting him know about this issue. We should have all the kinks worked out soon.

                    Thank you for your help!

                    -Dusty

                    Will do.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      he may have accidently clicked i dissagree?? perhaps...

                      I am in no problem....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by figment1986
                        he may have accidently clicked i dissagree?? perhaps...

                        I am in no problem....

                        There was no "I dissagree" when I first tried. now it's letting me in.

                        Comment

                        Get Away Today Footer

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X